Chapter Eight

I went into the one of the stalls sobbing in pain and frustration. I hated everything. Then i heard someone come into the stall. At first i thought it was avery but when i opened the stall it was, ZACH! "Z-zach?" i said. "How do you know my name?" "im friends with your brother adrian, what are you doing in the girls bathroom?" "adrian sent me to check up on you, he felt too bad to check up on you himself. Are you okay?" he said. "If i tell you will you tell anyone?" i said. "No, your secret it safe with me." he said. "Basically, i have a crush on your brother adrian, but daisy is trying to steal him from me! Shes gone so far saying ive set her up, im dating my friend, and i havent showered in weeks! What was supposed to happen was he was supposed to drop me today because of what i said but luckily i told him it wasnt true. When she asked me about it i said he didnt drop me and she got all mad and tried to fight me!" i said sobbing.

"Thats awful! Dont worry, im on your side here. Ill help you win his heart!" "thanks zach, but everyone hates me for losing that fight!" "not on my watch, just wait till what they have to say the next day." "what are you gonna do?" "dont worry about it, just clean up the blood on your skirt so we can get to class." i got up and went up to the sink to dry my tears. Then wiped the blood off my skirt. "I cant believe adrian didnt even compliment my outfit today." i said to myself. I got out the bathroom with daisy waiting for me. "Who was that guy that was in the bathroom with you?" daisy said. "Someone that your not going to like." i said. "Dont make me beat you up again." she threatened. "Hes adrians brother, dont talk to him." i said. "Oh boy oh boy! Hes gonna make this journey to winning adrian much more faster!" "psh, i wanna see you try." i said while walking out the bathroom.

As i made my way to my class i saw everyone staring at me from the fight. I ignored it and got back to work. After class i headed downstairs into the lunchroom to meet up with avery. Then i saw daisy around the corner and push me into the school fan. My skirt went flying and i tried to cover myself. "HAHA! Everytime you disrespect me ill get you back!" daisy screamed. "When did i EVER disrespect you?" i sobbed. "In the bathroom while you left idiot. Adrian stopped, sighed, and went home. "Where are you going adrian? We were supposed to have lunch together!" daisy cried. "Home, im going home. Just give me a minute to think." adrian said. "Look what you did you waste of space!" said daisy running out the school. "Oh my goodnesss, daisy is really a pain in the butt." i said to myself as i wiped off the dust on my skirt. "Whats going on here?" said the gym teacher. "Daisy started a fight!" someone shouted. "Where did she go?" "she ran running out the school, someone go get her!" they said.

   chapter eight is finally done! is ruth just gonna let her do these pranks on her or will she get her back ?!