Chapter Four

In the middle of class, the teacher noticed a note in daisies desk. "What is that in your desk?" said ms jackson. "Oh, i dont know let me see." she took out the note and froze. "How di-did this get there?" she stuttered. "Give it to me." said ms jackson. She stood there in a disappointed look. "Really? The answers sheet? This is a phone call home daisy. Not okay." she said. I let out a tiny giggle. Daisy turned around and looked at me. It looked like she wanted to kill me. "Calm down, we mightve just put it in the wrong desk." maria whispered "i swear i put it in her desk." daisy told to herself. After class was club hour. Where students who signed up for a club can go there. My first thought was to go meet up with adrian for art class. But before i could daisy stood up and rushed to adrian. "Lets go adrian, we can walk together." i looked at her with a raging face. She made me so irritated. I decided to walk with avery to art class. "Hello students, thank you all for signing up for art class! I will let all of you pick your seats, remember to pick wisely!" i immediately went for the seat next to adrian until daisy took it. On his other side there was another seat avery was saving just for me. It looked like maria was trying to take that seat.

"Hey! I was going to sit there? Are you saving a seat for someone?" maria said. "Yes, i am saving a seat for someone. Her name is ruth actually." she said with a petty attitude. "Ugh, lame people these days." maria said. I proudly sat next to adrian looking at daisies jealous face. "Hey uh adrian, do you wanna switch seats?" daisy said. "Sure, why not!" i watched them move 2 seats away from me. I turned red from jealousy. After art class it was time to go home. Daisies first move was to go talk to adrian. "Hey adrian, want to stay at my house for a few hours?" daisy said. "You go girl!" maria mouthed. I watched it happen with avery, we both were bummed out. I got to my locker and put on my shoes to go home. Avery noticed and decided to comfort me. "Look, we still have 5 days left to steal him from her, dont lose hope yet!

"I didnt even get the chance to ask for his number, im truly disappointed." i said. "Come on, were going to my house." avery said as she put her arm around me. As we walked home i saw a house with people in it, it looked like daisy and adrian! I could only see their shadow since their curtains were covering them. I didnt pay too much attention since i didnt know for sure it was them. While we were walking i thought about how i would steal him from her. I didnt wanna go too far, but if i had to, i would even murder her if i had to. I probably wouldnt though with the fact i would probably not get away with it. Plus, avery wouldnt be okay with it. Expelling is a good option, but it could be easy to spot with the fact how easy it was to find out they were trying to expel me. Should i ask him out before her? I dont know, maybe it would be a little too early. If only i had his phone number.

  things arent looking so good for avery...