Chapter Thirteen

I looked back and didnt see a trace of avery. Thats when i got a text message from zach. "Look. daisy and maria are at the office right now and me and avery are watching them from the window. They heard that guy and i hear maria planning something with daisy, shes currently crying right now so im trying to hear what maria is trying to say. We will let you know at lunch." after i read that my heart almost stopped. That dumb guy had to make things worse than it already is. I liked his text message and adrian asked me something. "Im not sure if i have your phone number yet, here it is if you dont have it yet." he said. "Thank you so much adrian, your the best. Lunch together?" i said. "Sure, we can go to subway." he said. The gym teacher opened the door for gym class then people started flooding me.

"Yo! We know that you know daisy so were asking this for confirmation! Theres a rumour going around that daisy doesnt shower in weeks!" "yeah bro is that true?" "it is you idiots she really gross!" i backed up. I remembered that zach told me he was gonna start a rumour about daisy. He must be really talented. "Uh yeah, it is true. I didnt bring it up just incase she tried to fight me again. Honestly, the last fight was rigged. I wasnt in the mood into fighting her!" i said. "OHHHHH! SHE JUST ROASTED DAISY!" "ew daisies weird." "GO GIRL YOU SHOW DAISY WHO IS BOSS!" thats when i got a ding from my phone. "Tell them to keep it down over there! Daisies getting really worked up! She knows there are rumours spreading about her!" "Ive got it under control." I texted back.

"Cmon guys, lets go to gym class and forget about that daisy girl." i said. After gym class i caught up with adrian. "Sorry about the daisy thing! I mean..it was true!" i giggled. Adrian didnt look so pleased. "Please dont tell me this is another rumour of yours, and if it is im afraid we cant be friends anymore." he sighed. "Shoot! Daisy is gonna tell adrian its a rumour at the assembly! Zach didnt plan this out very well did he? The only way to save me and adrians relationship is to tell zach to tell everyone it was a rumour, but then people would hate me for spreading fake info!" i said to myself. "Oh dont worry, i definitely wouldnt start a rumour like this. I just learned about it yesterday night!" i said. I pulled out my phone and texted zach. "Zach. did you ever think when starting your rumour? Adrian said if it was false info hes not gonna be my friend anymore. Obviously daisy is gonna tell him its a rumour. You are going to have to tell him you started the rumour so he doesnt think i started it."

ahh chapter is done...did a plan just backfire though?!