Chapter Fifteen

Hello! Before we continue this chapter i just wanted to say i got sorta lazy on this chapter so sorry if its bad! 

After class adrian waited for me by my locker. "Ruth, i feel really bad for what happened earlier. I also dont think it was a good idea to just end a friendship like that. For today, i think i want to give you some space. I dont think you are mentally ready to talk to me, and i understand that." he said. "No adrian-." adrian left me in the dust. I felt my world falling apart. Soon, daisy walked next to me. "Hoped you like the lemonade, just a reminder. Adrian is MINE." she giggled. I watched her push past me giggling. I felt like crying. She asks adrian out on friday. When we made it to art class, i had no choice but to pretend that avery didnt exist. I was still pretty mad at her. I watched silently as daisy was having so much fun with adrian.

After art class i took my backpack and left, without a word to adrian. I officially gave up on him. Daisy owned him. "Hey ruth, are you giving up yet?" daisy asked. "Youre lucky, i already gave up." "well in that case, adrian will be mine forever! Never fight with someone thats truly more powerful than you." daisy snapped. The next day of school it was officially thursday, or should we call it "daisy asks out adrian eve". Like always, felt so worthless and hopeless. I had just started to miss zach and avery, i felt kinda bad for what i did. But there was no hope for reviving our friendship, the answer would be obvious. Especially after what ive done to them. Class was really quiet, im sure daisy didnt bother pulling pranks on me since she knows i officially gave up on adrian. Adrian still waved at me every now and then, but im pretty sure he thinks i want nothing to do with him, and i guess its sorta true. I think its best to just forget adrian existed. Ill just let us drift away instead of telling him we need to end our friendship, it will just hurt him more.

After school, daisy winked at me. She didnt have to rub in the victory that much. At home, i layed in my bed the whole day thinking of the mistake i have done. Fighting for adrian at the start was the biggest mistake in my whole life. My battle was good, but daisy has officially won. After all, i have no friends. The next day at school was a nightmare. All i could think about was daisies and adrians relationship. Theyre gonna be super popular, you wanna know how i know? Its because i know most of the school likes adrian. After school, i went to the back of the school to watch daisies approach to asking adrian out. As daisy was making her way up to adrian, i saw avery dashing her way as fast as she could, and zach watching. I was so confused. As soon as daisy made it to adrian, BOOM. avery tackled her down to the ground. At that point, i was running toward them too. "ADRIAN, ITS ABOUT WE TELL YOU THE TRUTH." avery gasped while holding daisy down to the ground.

uhh whats going on