Chapter Nine

The gym teacher then looked at me. "Are you okay?" she said. "Im fine, daisy cant just get really crazy when she fights people." the gym teacher looked ahead and saw daisy running out the school gates. She proceeded to run after her. Ive never saw her run that fast in my life. After a few minutes passed, i was a little late for my class. I was extremely stressed. Soon, the gym teacher came back in the school with daisy in her grip. "Help, someone! Let me go home!" she screamed. "You, ruth. Come with me, you can stay in the office until your next class. We will let you heal." she said. I followed her into the office with daisy. "What happened?" said the principal. "Ruth will be staying in here for first period so she can heal since daisy thinks its a good idea to fight her." she said. "My goodness, daisy and ruth you guys need to stay out of each others reach! If i see you guys together there will be major consequences." the principal said.

After we settled down i went to get some rest. Then the principal woke me up saying its time for me to go to class. Thats when i saw zach waiting around the door. "Thanks ms brianna! Ill be on my way." i said. Then i caught up with zach by the lockers. "What are you doing!" i said. "We need a plan, were gonna skip class and spend the rest of this hour figuring out a plan to get rid of her. Ive got avery here too since i found out shes your friend." he said. "Okay, lets go!" i said as we walked out the building. "So, were kinda just going with the flow here. We dont really have a plan. I guess were just trying to make adrian not like her anymore since its our best bet." avery said. "Well then there should be more to this plan, what else were you planning to do?" "well, at lunch i was gonna bring ruth shopping for a gift to give adrian, but i dont think it will work since hes ran off somewhere." "theres always tomorrow! Do you guys know when she asks him out?" "on friday." i said. "Goodness! We dont have lots of time here do we?"

"Okay so, tomorrow we give him a gift, but what about today? All i know is that daisy is going to be spending the rest of her day in the office." i said. "Theres nothing we can do today really, hes gone somewhere and its no use to be looking for him for hours." avery said. "What about the thing you said before you left when we were in the bathroom?" i said. "Oh right, well. I was planning on starting a rumour about her, but i dont know how im gonna do it yet." he said. "She started a rumour about me too! But only to adrian." i said. "Right! So it shouldnt be bad if were giving her a taste of her own medicine right?" avery said. "What rumours?" "she said i dont shower in weeks, and some more stuff." i said. "Then lets start a rumour where she hasnt showered in weeks!" zach said. "We could also set her up in some pranks!" avery said. "Lets not get too comfy here, we dont know what shes planning either!" i said. "Your right, both of us need to have a certain job." zach said.

  okay..i like how things are heading :)