Chapter Twelve

"Daisy this is the LAST time im going to tell you. Get back in my office or you will be having to call your parents." ms brianna said. "THIS IS SO DUMB! WHATEVER!" I screamed. "I dont feel bad for daisy, but i feel bad for the janitor. She looks so fed up." avery said. "Everyone please leave the scene and get to your class. Me and ms brianna will investigate this matter." the gym teacher said. "Please tell me there was more to this plan, maybe leaving the evidence as if maria did it?" i said. "Of course i did, thats the first thing that crossed my mind when doing the plan. They should find out by tomorrow. Then you wont have to worry about maria once she gets detention avery!" zach said. Avery laughed. "Do you ever go in a different class other than mr micheals?" i asked. "Nope, im there everyday all day since i guess im not that "smart" for the other kids." he said. "Oh." i said

After class was art class and caught up with zach. "Did you sign up for a club? Me and avery are going gift shopping." i said. "Sadly, i did. I signed up for gardening." he said. "Oh okay! See you tomorrow then?" "yeah." after a 10 minute walk to the gift shop we looked for chocolate and a teddy bear. "Found it!" avery said. "Alrighty, lets go check out." i said. "Thank you for shopping your total is 9.34." the cashier said. "Thank you have a good day!" avery said. "Welp, see you on wednesday avery!" i said. "Cya." after i went to bed i woke up and looked for something to wear. The best i had was baggy pants and a yellow tight top. I took a shower and headed out the door and saw avery. "Hey! So you know your job today is making sure daisy isnt planning anything right?" i said. "Yeah, unless she got detention from yesterday we should be good." "well she could be planning someone with maria in the office too! So if daisy is in detention you will have to find a way to spy on them." i said. "True, but then what would zach do?" "he could set them up with pranks while helping you spy. They may say hes not smart enough but gosh he has some good strategies." i said.

"Oh! Do you have the gifts for adrian?" she said. "They are in my bag, daisy and maria shouldnt know since they should be in the office, they would go bonkers if they found out i did that." i said. Once we reached the school i saw everyone standing by the gym door for gym class. Every wednesday we have gym. "Hey adrian uh, i just wanted to give this to you. Dont ask why, i just felt like youd like it. I know you love chocolate!" i said. "Awe!" the school said. "Wow uh, thanks. You know a lot about me than i know about you!" he said coming in for a hug. In my head i was screaming. I hugged adrian for the first time! "WOW! RUTH JUST GAVE ADRIAN CHOCOLATE AND A TEDDY BEAR AND THEY HUGGED!" some guy said. I looked at him with a deathstare. Im almost sure daisy and maria had heard it. Especially with the fact daisy wasnt by the gym door makes me think she has another day of detention.

   i wonder where things are heading ??