Chapter 3

After class, i waiting for adrian to show up. After a while i saw him alone. I wondered where daisy is? I expected her to be with adrian like she always is. But i didnt mind. "Hey adrian!" i said as we both sat down. "Hey ruth! I saw your note in the locker! I really loved the painting. Im gonna keep it in my locker!" he said. "Wheres your lunch?" i said. "I didnt bring one. I forgot." he said. I opened up my lunchbox. I had a chicken sandwich and some rice krispy treats. "Here, i have some extra snacks you can have!" i said. "Really? Thank you so much! Your the best!" he said while unwrapping the treat. "Okay, hows this plan gonna work? The one where we get rid of this ruth girl." said daisy. "We have quite some options, murdering, expelling, setting her up on a date, or get adrian on her bad side." said maria. "Murdering is too much, expelling is an option, setting her up on a date wont work, she already loves someone, and getting adrian on her bad side wouldnt work either. They are already great friends." she said. "Then lets try to expel her. We can steal the answers sheet and put it in her desk, then tell the principal shes cheating on her test." maria said. "Perfect!" soon, both of them saw a girl staring at them, it seemed like ruths friend. "I hope her friend didnt hear us" daisy whispered.

After lunch avery caught up with ruth. "Ruth, here me out. Daisy and maria are up to NO good. They are trying to expel you. They are planning to steal the answers sheet from the office and put it inside your desk then tell the office you are cheating. Do not let them do this!" avery said. i gasped. I didnt know they would go this far! "We have to stop them!" i said. "Leave it to me, im going to take a video of them stealing the answers sheet. That way we can get them in trouble." "good idea, lets follow them." they followed daisy and maria down to the office then took out their phones. "Bingo." avery said. They waited for them to leave then we went into the office to expose them. "Hello, maam. We saw these people stealing the answers sheet for an upcoming test. I just wanted to inform you so your aware." i said showing them the video. "Thank you for telling me, if you could bring them down to my office that would be great."

We both ran into our classroom where we saw daisy and maria putting the sheet in my desk. We waiting for them to leave then walked up to them. "Hello, the office needs you both." i said. Maria turned red. "Why?" said daisy. "You will see." i said. When they left for the office i took the answers sheet out my desk and went to go put it in her desk. After that i saw adrian walk to his class. We were in the same one! And avery! I waved at adrian while he walked inside. "Adrian you know daisy? Shes getting in trouble for stealing the answers sheet. Shame on her." i said. "We both saw her." avery added. "Wow, thats not so good. I didnt know she would do that. Ill talk to her after school." "after school? Dont you want to hang out with me?" i said. "Your right, but i also like daisy. Your not my main friend here." he said. Soon i saw daisy and maria walk in class with faces looking like theyve been crying. "Dont ever do that again, adrian is mine, got it?" daisy sniffed. I gave her a nasty look. I didnt like how petty she was.

  Things are getting spicy..