Chapter Ten

"So whos going to do what?" avery said. "Ill keep up with adrian, and make sure were still going good and all that, avery will keep an eye on daisy and maria to make sure their not doing something slick. Then zach can be in charge of the rumours, pranks, and traps that we will set up on daisy. At lunch time we can discuss our progress and our next steps to winning adrian." i said. "Sounds good to me." avery said while looking at her watch. "We have 30 minutes left before lunch starts, we should get a quick snack and head to school so the principal doesnt know we snuck out." avery said. Me and zach nodded. We stopped at an icecream shop called creamiez and told our orders to the cashier. "three chocolate icecream for me and my friends ruth and zach!" avery said.

He handed our money and we got our icecream. "Why arent you eating your icecream?" i said. "Im doing something better with it. Daisy comes out for lunch right?" zach said. "sorta, when people spend their day in the office they grab their lunch and eat it in the office." avery said. "Dang, ill have to be slick with this if i wanna set a trap on her." zach said to himself. "Were here!" avery said. "Okay, but are we gonna get adrians gift?" i said. "Youre right! But we only know he likes art and the color blue. Were gonna need more than that if we want to give him the perfect gift." avery said. "Thank goodness im here with yall! I can tell you all about him! He also loves karate and his favorite food has to be chocolate! He eats it everyday! I would say the best gift for him would be some chocolate and a teddy bear since he loves stuffed animals." zach said.

"Zach, thanks for the suggestion we will get him that when we go gift shopping, but do you realize you couldve gave us his address so we could go see him?" i said. "Yeah i do realize that, but he would ask how you found his address and then ill be brought into this, and then he will wonder how you guys even met me. He also might find out ruth likes him." zach said. "Im pretty sure hes really gullible. Give us his address now." avery said. "Here, ill write it down on paper." zach said while giving him the note. "Thanks, we'll be on our way now. See you when we come back!" i said. "Wait! Give us your phone number." i said. "Here." zach said. After a short 15 minute walk we reached adrians house. I knocked on the door slowly because i was pretty nervous. "Hello- why are you guys at my house? How did you find my house? Why are you here?" he stuttered. "Listen, avery told me your brother zach was your brother and he gave us your address so we could see if youre okay. Were just trying to help you okay zach? We arent the problem, daisy has gotten insane. We dont think its healthy for you to be her friend anymore." i said. "Just come inside, ill let you know what i have on my mind." adrian mumbled. We headed inside his house and it was a nice family house that was fairly big.

   oh no...what is adrian gonna say