Chapter Five

We got to averys house. Like always, it was extremely messy. She has socks all around the house, dirt on the floor from her dog max, and toy trains from her 5 year old brother liam. I got a very wet greeting from max, he was a german shepherd and was a very average size for his age with the fact he was 4. "Oh hi max, haha." i said trying to back up. Avery grabbed my wrist upstairs into her room. Her grip felt inescapable. "Listen up, i refuse to let that idiotic daisy girl take adrian from you. We WILL sneak a way into his heart. Your lucky that we were friends in preschool, because i know ALL about him." avery said. She was still holding on to my wrist. "Well, go on!" i said. "All i know is that he lives in our neighborhood, ive went to his house before. Sadly, since it was such a long time ago i dont know exactly." "go on!" i said.

"He has a brother, about one year younger than him. His name is zachary, zach for short. Hes in mr micheals class and i dont know if hes in a club or not. If we can somehow be friends with him, this process will be much more faster." avery said. "How did you find out all this informat-" "sush, no more questions." she interrupted. "Okay but why didnt you tell me this before?" i said. "I didnt know this was gonna be harder than i thought, but turns out it is. We need all the information we can get." soon we heard a knock on averys door. I got up to see who it was. "Hi guys! Wanna play with my toys?" liam said. "Dont say no, he gets really mad." avery said. "Sure! Lets go avery." i said. We followed into liams room. Much more cleaner than averys. As i looked through his window, i saw the house i suspected was daisies. Then whispered to avery about my suspicion. "We can go there after we play with liam." avery said.

"This is my favorite lego! Hes called super man." liam said as he digged through his toy box. "Hey liam! Lets play a game. You have to find a toy that looks like us under 30 minutes, if you dont then you lose. Go!" i said. Avery looked at me with the "good job" face. We both headed out his room down the steps. "Lets go through the garage, its much more quiet." avery said. We headed out and avery handed me a bike. We rode through the windy wind all the way to the house we suspected. It was super small. "Here we are. Their curtains are closed but i think we can get in from their backdoor since their house looks super cheap." avery said. We both hopped off our bike and headed to their backdoor. It didnt have a lock on it so it would be easy to get in. we slowly opened the door and thats when we heard something unsettling.

what is daisy up to...oh no