Chapter 6

"So adrian, you know those girls ruth and avery? They are both dating, isnt that funny?" daisy said. "I never knew that, i thought they were only friends." adrian said. "Are you sad? Do you have a crush on ruth?" "no i never said that! Its just new information to me. New conversation?" adrian said. "Your such a bum! Lets keep talking about the tea i have for them!" daisy said. adrian sighed. "So you know how i got in "trouble" for cheating? Turns out ruth and her friend avery were setting me up! I dont know how you could STILL be friends with them after what theyve done." daisy said. "I dont wanna take sides here daisy, but please a new conversation?" "not yet adrian! Im almost done. At art class i heard them say you look ugly. I really hope you dont have a crush on them, youll most likely get rejected. Plus, theres a rumour going around that shes never showered in weeks!" daisy said.

I couldnt believe my ears. How could daisy? Adrian must NEVER want to be my friend after daisy spreading these lies! "Oh my gosh! How could daisy ever do something like that to you? We NEED to speak up about this to adrian." avery said. I started tearing up. It felt like i never had a chance with him ever. Avery held my hand and took me away from the house. "Get some rest, okay? Dont worry about it." she said. I nodded. I made my way home and took a nap. Soon my alarm woke me up. It was time to get ready for my next day. The first thing i did was take a shower, i couldnt bare the fact she said i havent took a shower in weeks. After i took a shower i jumped in my clothes and made sure it was extra fancy, i decided to wear a striped shirt with long white socks along with a crop top. I grabbed a breakfast bar and headed out to see avery

"Hows it going? You seem very dressed up today!" avery said. "Im going to teach that idiot whos really the boss!" i said. "Goodluck, you cant speak up to him about the situation unless you say you were stalking them while he was at daisies." avery said. "I know what im going to do, shes going to pay." i said. "Meet me at lunch, ive got something that may help you." "got it." i said. We both settled into the school and met at our lockers. Soon i saw adrian approach me with a distressing look. "Ruth, can you meet me outside please?" adrian said. "Yeah, sure." i said. We both walked out to the benches, and my heart started racing. I saw maria up ahead giggling with daisy. Was this the end with me and adrian? We both said down and waited until it was the right time.

   did daisy really just steal adrian from me