🍥 - Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ @𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ @𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Mishito, 6 years old:

The wind was blowing, Mishito's crimson hair swayed to the tunes of the cool breeze. She gently lifts her tiny soft hands to the sky and reaches for the sun. Just then an eagle smoothly glides through the sky.

Mishito gasps.

It looked so ғʀᴇᴇ, flying without a worry.

The corners of her mouth perks up. She slowly blinks and stands up, a sigh escaping her lips.

———

She walked down the busy streets of her village in Sendai.

Her attention stolen by a light shaded maroon ball that grazed the front of her calves. She crouches with a smile to pick it up.

"Look isn't that the girl?" A women questions with disgust laced in her tone. Mishito's beam drops.

"Oi, don't play with her." A man responds grimly. Holding the shoulder of his daughter that looked up at him with curiosity.

Noticing his daughter's inquisitive gaze, he carries on,
"You don't know what she'll do."

The other villagers studied her with abhorrence. Mishito picks the ball and gets up, only for her to release the sphere shaped object. She blandly watched with half lidded blue hues as it bounced away.

She rotated her body to her right and sluggishly walked away, the sand crunching as she steps on it. From afar she could hear the chatter of a group of young men.

"Man, that looks good!"

Curiously, she boosted her head up with inquiring aquamarine orbs to witness a man slurping a bowl of ramen. He looked like was ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ it, Mishito reasoned.