🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

"Was that it, grade 1 sorcerer?" He mocked as he lifted one of his hooves up and transfigured it back to his feet

"You did well running around, but you're at your limit, aren't you?" The curse teased as he crossed his legs.

Nanami glanced at his watch, the long hand landed on 12, as the short one hit the 6 mark.

He loosened his tie with a sigh.
"Unfortunately..." He stated as his cursed level spiked and increased.

'What? His cursed energy's increasing?' Mahito thought with slight confusion as Nanami tied his tie around his right palm and blue cursed energy surrounded him.

"I'm going into overtime now." He spoke cooly as he gazed sharpened.

'Overtime? A time-based pact! He was limiting his own cursed energy this whole time?!'

"Fun!" The curse exclaimed as he uncrossed his legs and jumped down.

"My cursed technique draws a line along the target and, using a ratio of 7:3, creates a weak point at that location. I can create this line along more than just their full height or wingspan.

I can create designate it along various parts, such as the head, upper arm, forearm, and so on. That cursed technique can affect more that just living creatures, as well." Nanami spoke monotonously.

'He's revealing his technique?' The curse thought after listening to his explanation and licked his thumb in anticipation.

"You're serious, huh?" The curse asked no one in particular.

Nanami reared his body back and took a swing as he was lifted off his feet.