🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Inside the whole in Yuuji's chest, blood vessels were seen, the first thing visible was quite the sight

Inside the whole in Yuuji's chest, blood vessels were seen, the first thing visible was quite the sight. It resembled the spine. The place had the stench of blood.

"Don't look inside me without permission. I hate it... Brat." Sukuna demanded whilst sitting on his thrown made of bones, he rested his head on his hand.

"Then come down from there, and I'll look down on you!" Itadori spat bitterly taking a stance.

"You're being awfully hostile, aren't you?" Sukuna rhetorically asked.

"Damn straight I am. You just killed me." He stated with a vein popping on the side of his face.

"This is the thanks I get for fixing your arm?" He asked feeling unappreciated.

"Yeah, and you ripped out my heart right after that! And you made Mito-chan mad! That's a big no, no!" He yelled angrily whilst aggressively crossing his arms into an 'x'.

Then Yuuji looked around where he was.
"Is this Hell? I'm not sure I can accept being stuck with you even after death."

He said as he picked up one of the skulls in the ground and readied himself.
"This works out, though. I'll make you cry!" He yelled as he threw the skull.

It landed to where Sukuna was and crushed some of the bones that piled up into a steep throne.

Sukuna merely jumped to dodge the incoming attack and landed on the spine like bone. Yuuji then ran up one of the bones leading to where Sukuna was with a war cry.

"Hope you're ready for this!" He yelled with anger. He went to punch Sukuna multiple times and Sukuna just dodged.

Then Yuuji went for a full power punch to to knock out Sukuna but quickly changed the point of impact to below.

'He was aiming for where I stood?' Sukuna thought slightly perplexed.

"You fell for it!" Yuuji mocked. And then went to kick him.
"I got you!"