🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

3rd person:

"Itadori Yuuji, you are now a curse. That I must exorcise according to the rules of exorcism." Fushiguro says as he bends in one knee and prepares his arms.

"Wait, really, I'm just fine!" Yuuji says whilst raising his hands in surrender.

"More importantly, you, Mito-chan and I are all pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital."

"Yuji-chan? I'm not really beat up anymore, my ribs feel normal again.'ttebayo!"

Fushiguro clenched his teeth, sweat rolled down his cheek.
'I can't tell if the one speaking right now is Itadori or the object... Damn it! What should I do?!'

Mishito noticed his indecisiveness and prepares herself to protect Yuuji if he tried anything.

"What's the situation?" Another voice chipped in.

Fushiguro gasps, "Gojou-sensei?! Why are you here?"

"Hey." He says lifting his hand up as to say his salutation with a smile.
"I wasn't planning on coming, but man, you're roughed up. I should show the second-years. Face this way."

He takes his phone out and starts taking photos from all angles. Fushiguro covers his face with his arm to shade the bright flash light that blinded his sight.

Itadori half naked, blood leaked from the corner of his lips and Uzumaki with disheveled red hair, had some blood on her clothes both blinked in puzzlement.

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing."