🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

In the midst of the warm coloured ombré, a child's yells could be detected, the grunts of other children and the impact of a fist spanning into skin

'In third grade, I beat up a cocky high schooler.' Toudou sat on the body of a beaten up high schooler, blood oozed from the teenagers nose as his face bruised and began to swell.

'Even if he was older, cocky is still cocky. He mocked me. And when I feel mocked, that's when the gong rings on the fight. It wasn't that fun. Trouncing a boring guy was naturally boring, too.' Toudou wiped the blood that leaked from his nose.

"Nice fight, boy!" A woman yelled out catching the attention of the younger boy. He looked to his left and was met with a celestial women.

"What kind of woman if you type?" She asked him as she stifled her giggles up, a curse became visible as it twirled around her body.

"Who are you?" Toudou answered with a question to which she only winked at him with a smirk.

'My boredom was about to be flipped upside down. That was the feeling she gave me.'

---

Toudou smirked as incitement floated his veins.

"It's time to unleash my technique!" Toudou exclaimed.

"Huh? Didn't you use it before?" Yuuji asked with confusion.

"However, I have no time to explain my technique! So there's only one thing I can say to both of you. Don't stop! Believe in me!" Toudou spoke.

"Okay! That's two, though 'ttebayo!" Mishito stated as the two gave him a grin and thumbs up.

'Let's analyse our opponent's cards. One is roots that emerge from the ground. That one probably has power and speed the more it limits quantity and range.

Then there's Wooden Ball. Each ball can attack once or twice, and then it's expanded. They can remain airborne, and I have to watch for delayed activation.