🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

An eerie silence overtook the surrounding noise as Gojou stood in the middle of the road

"Now..."

A curse jumped, his silhouette grew darker from light of the moon. As he landed, he punched the ground to attack Gojou, who merely dodged by jumping aside.

"Who are you?" He asked not so playfully.

The curse then threw his arm to attack, this time a strange volcano appeared from the wall behind him. It started to glow behind him. Gojou turned behind and was met with a huge lava explosion that shot straight to him.

After the smoke cleared from the flaming launch, igneous rock formed from the now cooling lava. The curse that landed stood there waiting to see Gojou's corpse.

It maliciously cackled.
"That was easier that I expected." It spoke with such arrogance. But it's eyes enlarged at the sight of Gojou standing.

'He's a cursed spirit, but he can communicate clearly. And the sheer amount of cursed energy... An unregistered special grade? He's likely stronger than Sukuna currently is.' Gojou reasoned with his hands in his pockets like usual.

"Special-grade are classified as such because they're special. Having them pop up this frequently throws everything off." Gojou stated at his current situation.

The curse grinned sinisterly, it showed its coal like teeth. It jumped back and spoke without losing its cool.

"Did I wound your pride?" The curse spoke as it got into its next stance.

"Nope. I'm starting to find the is fun." Gojou said as he cracked his knuckles and smirked with amusement.

———

"Finding this fun, you say? No sense of danger at all." The curse pointed as lava erupted from its head.

'He chose a place devoid of people? No, he was avoiding other sorcerers coming to back me up.' Gojou speculated as he finished cracking his knuckles.