🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

"Maki? She's just a weakling. She can't even see curses. She's just a normal person swinging around cursed tools. She's forever a fourth grade. Why is she even a jujutsu sorcerer at all?"

Mai insulted as she stretched, her face contorted into one of annoyance when reminded of her twin.

"Breaks overs." Utahime called out.

"Okay." Mai replied.

'I see. That's a relief.' Miwa thought with a content sigh.

---

'Stupid Mai! This women is incredibly strong!'
Miwa thought with a horrified expression.

'She's using a longer weapon, so I'd like to close the distance, but it's all I can do to dodge and parry her! If she were using a blade, I would've died twice!'

She thought as Maki's baton met with Miwa's torso, causing her to kneel on the ground.
'She's only a fourth grade?! She could easily defeat second grade cursed spirits!'

Maki sent Miwa across and to the edge of the cliff.
'And how is she able to swing such a long sword in this forest with so much stuff in the way?!' Maki walked over to the bluenette and kicked her off. The girl stumbled and fell off the steep hill, she ended up landing in the shallow pool water.

She shakily lifted her head up and was met with Maki jumping right in front of her to attack.

Though it was rendered useless when Miwa jumped and landed a few feet from each other. Miwa placed her sword back in its sheath.
'New Shadow Style: Simple Domain!'

'This allows me to attack anything that enters the 2.21-meter radius of my domain on full auto reflex. It's released if my feet move form the point they're at when it's activated. On top of that my Quick Draw is specialised against enemies attacking head on.