🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ @𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

"Itadori-kun and Uzumaki-kun, why is his nose bleeding and why is his right arm turning into ash?" Nanami asked

"Huh? I punched him."

"Same, I also used a weird wooden stick for his arm 'ttebayo." The two informed

"When?" Nanami asked.

"At the start of our fight." They both answered simultaneously.

"Did his hand touch you?" He voiced out the question on his mind.

"Yeah." The two answered.

"My attacks won't work on him." Nanami stated.

"Huh?! What?! Why?!" They both yelled perplexed.

"I'll explain while I'm lecturing you both."

'One, his technique doesn't work on Itadori-kun and Uzumaki-kun, or two, there's some reason he won't kill Itadori-Kun and Uzumaki-kun. Either way, that's good for us.'

"However, I can halt his movements. Once we've each created an opening, We'll showed him with blows. We'll make sure to exorcise him here." Nanami stated as Yuuji wipes to blood of his lips. The duo held determination in their eyes as it glinted with a goal.

"Yeah!"

Mahito lifted his arm up and transfigured eyeballs on the palm.

'I'll keep an eye on Itadori Yuuji and Uzumaki Mishito... while I start by taking care of the 7:3 sorcerer.' Mahito intended as he dashed towards the trio.

He jumped in the air as his left arm turned into a blade. Attempting to slash Nanami, he was unfortunate when Nanami ducked and pulled out his blade to attack.