🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Blood exploded and reached for the duo that were dodging the incoming hits, the curse spat out gallons of seemingly endless amount of blood across and towards them

Yuuji swung in midair and landed a kick across its face sending the curse across the cavern, Mishito then ran towards the curse and tackled it down as she kicked the curse repeatedly.

Repeated blows and jabs were sent by the sorcerers towards the curse that was now cornered. With all its strength, it spat out blood catching Yuuji off guard then grabbed his left arm.

"Got you!" It gurgled in an inhuman way, it hauled Yuuji up to throw him across but fortunately Mishito sent a kick sending it across.

The two breathed heavily as they glanced at the side were the blood sizzled into smoke.
'What was that blood he spat out? Poison?'

"What's this? You're both strong. That's no fun." It whined towards the two.

---

A curse came into view from underground, as Nobara jumped with her cursed tools.
"Straw Full Technique: Resonance!"

She threw the nail that garnered her cursed and energy and smacked her hammer on to it, sending towards the curse that crumbled from under the pressure.

She professionally threw the nails in all angles and hit them accurately with precision, exorcising the curses that popped up from underground.

Megumi swiftly glided across the ground and slashed the curses perfectly that popped up from their holes.
"How many of them are there?" He clicked his younger in irritation.

"We should just keep going like it's whack-a-mole, huh?" Nobara walked towards him s as she glanced at the curses.

"Yeah. Keep going. Keep exorcising them for me. We'll crush every last one of them. It likely won't retaliate." He stated.