🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Footsteps echoed through the hallway as crashes followed after

Footsteps echoed through the hallway as crashes followed after. Smoulder emitted from the ground when the roots rushed into the plank boards that lined the ground.

"Are you alright, Inumaki-Senpai?" Megumi frantically asked his platinum haired senior.

"Salmon." Toge replied as Kamo turned to face the special grade.

"Here it comes!" He yelled as Toge faced the curse.

"Stop." Inumaki demanded to which the curses complied, wooden swords stopped midair as Kamo clapped his hands.

"Convergence! Piercing Blood!" A string of blood dispersed from Noritoshi's hand knocked the curse's head back. It slightly gazed the top of its hard skin which didn't go unnoticed by the other two.

'He wounded it? So he wasn't serious at all when he fought me, then?' Megumi with slight irritation.
"Hurry! He's just gonna heal right away!" He yelled as they ran up the stairs.

Inumaki coughed to reduce the irritation building up in the back of his throat.
'Inumaki will stop it, we'll attack, and then we'll get away from it. Then we repeat that as we try to get outside this veil and rejoin the principal and the others.

But there's no telling when the current balance will fall apart. His cursed speech isn't affecting it much anyway, and we're not getting a chance to contact the teachers. If it figures out how to deal with his cursed speech, we're finished.' Noritoshi reasoned with angst.

"Hurry!" The young heir ordered as he glanced back at the curse and jumped up. Megumi clicked his tongue in distress.

'We don't know what the cursed spirit's after. There's a chance the principal and the other sorcerers stationed at Jujutsu Tech haven't taken action. I'd like to quickly rejoin Toudou, or at the very least, Miwa, but...' He thought as the trio slammed the door open and jumped onto the roof.