🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

'The hands never surpass the eyes. Unless you cultivate the "eyes" to discern good from bad, you cannot hope to improve the "hands" that create works of art. It's a phase that's often used among creators, but it applies to all kinds of fields. Those with good "eyes" will improve far more rapidly than those without!'

Yuuji sent a punch towards Toudou's left arm whilst Toudou sent his arm into Yuuji's face. Mishito then jumped from above and sent a kick in his shoulder.

Toudou then grabbed Mishito's leg and lifted her body and Mishito ended up using this to pivot and use her other leg to send a kick in his face. This exchange of blows went on repeatedly as Toudou smirked in amusement.

'When I throw my right hand horizontal punch, he immediately sends a left vertical jab! And she's also going for vertical kick towards my right shoulder. Itadori and Uzumaki weren't moving like that before! They're improving... by devouring me!'

Yuuji grabbed Toudou's head and left shoulder and pushed him down with a yell.
'What a beautiful way to knock me down!'

Yuuji brought his left arm back as it collected cursed energy. Mishito jumped towards him with a clone and as a normal sized ball of chakra circled in her palm.

'His face is wide open! I can hit it! Even with Divergent Fist/Gentle Fist!' They both thought simultaneously.

'However!' He thought as bought his head up and met with Yuuji's fist and with Mishito's rasengan.
'He stopped my fist with his forehead before it could reach full speed!'
'He stopped my palm whilst hitting the flat surface of his forehead.'

Toudou then grabbed both their wrist as he stood back up.
"That's not what I want you to devour right now. You're Divergent Fist is created by your cursed energy lagging behind your superhuman physical prowess, when normally it would never time lag.

And you're rasengan, it's a powerful Jutsu especially the one that took form of a Shuriken, but it's the fact that you have to get up close to use it, if you threw it, it would lose control of the wind nature infused with it. It will lose form and break apart, also hurting you in the process.