🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Smoulder rose to endless sky in the midst of the hefty mountains

"No!" A voice gurgled in the hot spring the curses relaxed in it.

"Oh, there you are!" Mahito yelled from afar catching the attention of the volcanic curse that was smoking.

"Jougo!" Mahito exclaimed as he stopped himself and jumped into the water body.

The aftermath splash rained drawn upon an exasperated Jougo.

"Looks like most of your body's back." Mahito spoke cheerfully as he emerged his face into the spring.

"Yeah, this place is relaxing. Humans don't come anywhere near it." Jougo expressed.

"Lacking a body really is a problem. It makes self preservation so inefficient." Mahito complained as Getou took a seat next to Jougo.

"Mahito, you're awfully worn down yourself." Jougo announced to Mahito who played flat in the water.

"Oh, you can tell? Sukuna, his vessel, the nine tails and the jinchuriki are my natural enemies. I played this game because I happened to acquire a new toy, but it just didn't go so well. It was great at first, though. Are you sure u shouldn't have just used a hostage to force him into a pact?

Like, "Hand your body over to Sukuna and give in to the nine tails hatred if you don't want to see him killed." Mahito spoke with his happy go lucky smile as he held an imaginary human and transfigured his arm into a blade.

"No, pacts are only placed oneself on oneself. It's not easy to fix pacts with others, or due to intervention from others." Getou corrected Mahito who crumbled underneath the water.

'Maybe I should have just given that thing a lethal wound instead of transfiguring it. Then Sukuna might have been able to heal it with his reverse cursed technique. But then what about the nine tails? Her having to get angry was the only way for the beast to take control.'