🍥 - Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ @𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ
@𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲

"What? The Super Scary Movie series went up to 5?"

"Up to 7, actually." Yoshino corrected with a smile.

"For real? The seventh one must be really out there."

"It became a completely different thing by 7." Yoshino spoke with his soothing voice.
"It's not even a parody movie anymore."

"Then what kind of movie is it?"

"Convoluted sitcom plus lineage horror, I suppose?" Yoshino answered.

"What the heck?"

"By a total fluke, and the grandchild of the main character from 1 ends up living in a shared house with the grandchild of the culprit from 2 and the grandchild of the first person who died in 3, but it turns out its a haunted house, so they call in a spirit medium. That's the story." Junpei explained.

"Sound boring." One of the club mates commented.

"It bores me to death." Yoshino complained.

"Who'd watch something like that?" The other club mate with glasses asked.

"What's interesting, though, is that the guy from 5 and 6-"

The three students who were in a state of tranquility chatting in the movie room were brought out of their euphoric state when the door opened.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" The teen who opened the door taunted.

"Didn't I tell you not to use this room because we're making it our club room now?" He asked as his lackeys smugly walked beside him.

"B-But you haven't been using it lately, so I thought it was fine now." Junpei quickly defended with sweat trailing down his porcelain face.

The DVDs on the table were harshly knocked off to the ground. Then a foot made contact with one of them.