Sweet baby of mine -pt 2- (K.F)

Request by: Emily-fanfics2I'm so sorry this one is so late out, I just kinda forgot I hadn't posted it yet

I'm so sorry this one is so late out, I just kinda forgot I hadn't posted it yet.

Warnings: abandonment, idk..

I know the hospital part probably won't work in real life, just for the sake of the story take it with a pinch of salt.

Another thing we're gonna pretend is legal for the sake of the story is keeping a child you found. In real life this is considered kidnapping, but not here:)

Kelly Foster one day finds Y/N in the lions enclosure. What will she end up doing with the baby?

(It's sort of a part 2 don't you think? Kind of same concept as 'Sweet baby of mine' just this time with Kelly instead of Natasha)

Kelly POV:

It's another day at work. Just like any other, or that's what I thought.

The first thing I do almost every morning is feeding the lions. So I walk up to the freezer to get their meat.

I walk past Ben. "Hey Kelly" he says while waving at me.

"Hello" I continue towards the freezer.

Once I got the meat I go to feed them. They get the food inside so I lock them inside. During summertime they get to be outside during the night. But they always eat inside. I put in the meat and let the lions in. Then close their doors. After that I walk outside to check that everything is as it should outside. We only have three lions at the moment so it's not too much to do.

I open the lions enclosure. That's when I see something that's normally not there. A bunch of blankets just thrown into a ball. "What?" I say out loud.

I make my way towards it. Since I don't know what it is it could be dangerous to the lions. So it's better to remove it. As I come closer I could've sworn it moved.

Am I seeing things? I lean down and almost get a heart attack from what it is I see. I can't believe my own eyes. It's a baby?

 It's a baby?