Abuse (S.J)

Request: Marv3l4

Request: Marv3l4

Warnings: abuse, mentions of rape, ED, drugs, smoking, not eating, fat shaming

Y/N: your name
Y/F/N: your friend's name

Dad: Jon Leather, random one night stand

Y/N is 14 years old in this story. John, her father is very abusive. Him and Scarlett have shared custody. So Y/N goes every other week to her dads.

Y/N POV:

"You ungrateful bitch!" *slap* "how can you be so ugly. How did I make something like you?" *punch* "You're really really fat. You are gonna die from obesity. You should not be over 100 pounds. That is too much! You look horrible, how is that even possible. Look at all of this fat" *he pushes her into the wall*

Then John walks out of her room and closes the door. He locks it. He normally only gets this bad when he drinks. If he doesn't drink then he isn't that bad. I guess he only tells the truth, so there's nothing to cry over. Im so stupid to cry over this.

This is just discipline, right? Yeah it is. It has to be. He only wants what's best for me.. I think. So I guess I can't eat then. I decide to go straight to bed, hoping if I fall asleep quickly, he won't come into my bed. Who am I kidding. He always does that anyways. I'm just hoping that tonight he doesn't take it further.

I just clean up some of my wounds. Then I go to bed. Only a few days more, then I go back to mom's.

Right on time, I can hear the lock on my door click open. Then those all to familiar foot steps closing into my bed is heard. I pretend to be asleep. I can hear his breathing. Then I can feel the covers opening and him getting into my bed. He gets sickly close. But what can I do, he's my dad.

The next day, he of course apologizes for loosing his temper the day before, but doesn't take anything of it back. He does give me a sandwich, but I don't eat it. I'm not anywhere near the weight he says I'm supposed to be, so I have to work hard on this one.

Then night time comes again. After a whole day at the bar, it's the same thing over and over. For the next four days. Then I'm finally going back to mom. I never want to go back to my dads, but he's my dad. He's just doing what dads are supposed to do. Mom shouldn't send me there otherwise.

Dad drives me to my moms. I get out of the car. "Bye dad.. see you in a week" I smile and wave to him. He smiles and waved back. I run over to mom and into her safe embrace.

"Oh my sweet sweet baby girl. I've missed you so much. How you been doing?" She asks me.

"Hi mom, I've missed you too. I've been fine. Just like usual" I say.

Timeskip: a few hours later.

Y/F/N:
Heyyy, you back at your mom's yet!