Emotional abuse (S.J)

*not proofread*

Request: coochismann_mcu(You probably didn't mean for it to be this extensive, but I hope it works)

(You probably didn't mean for it to be this extensive, but I hope it works)

*This is a hard one and can hit hard*

Warnings: abuse, swearing, violence, injury, emotional abuse, physical abuse, choking, abusive parent, pictures (fake blood in all pictures, not a lot)

I'm sorry that this is also crappy written.

Dad: Jonathan Spierd

Y/N: your name
Y/B/F: your best friend (name)

Y/N is 15 and goes every other week between her mom's and her dad's house. The only thing is that at her mother's house, she is happy. Everything is great. At her father's house everything is horrible. He abuses her. It's all been emotionally until recently. Everything is changing.

Y/N POV:

It was that time again. I have to go back to dad's house. I don't want to. Things have always been horrible there, but recently he's taken things to another level. I've wanted to tell mom, but I don't want to disappoint her or dad. I'm strong. I know my dad loves me, he has to right? That's what dads are supposed to do.

"Mom, I don't feel too well. Maybe we could skip dad's house this week?" I ask as a last way. I can't take it this week. I'll be good next week, then I can take it.

"But honey? Don't you miss dad?" Mom asks me.

"Well of course I do" I say some hesitantly. "It's just that, I'm not feeling too good"

"Sweetie, dad will take good care of you. He will. I'd love nothing more than to have you home, but I already planned a trip with work. I can drive you there, since I'm guessing it's the moving places your thinking about?" She says.

"Yeah.. that's it. Thanks mom.. I'll be good" I say and walk back upstairs to go get my bag. I don't want to push too far. He's not really abusive, I don't want to cause any trouble.

I come back downstairs and mom is already in the car, so I walk outside. Once we get to dad's I'm about to get out of the car, but I hesitate. I'm so stupid. Dad says hesitating is the beginning of weakness. I bite my teeth together and say bye to mom. Then I jump out of the car.

I knock on the door and look back once more. That's probably the last I'm gonna be outside in a week. Or at least out of the driveway. Especially now that it's vacation. I knock carefully. There he is. My dad.. he looks down on me.

"There you are honey. You're late, I had to wait for you. So I didn't get to eat. That makes you weak, don't you know that?" He asks in the same tone he always asks in.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"That's fine, I guess. You'll need to be stronger. No daughter of mine is weak." He pauses. "Ive missed you. Come inside"