Keep it PG please (N.R)

Request: Joker69420

Request: Joker69420

Warning: slight smut, ...

Y/N: your name
Y/GF/N: your girlfriend's name, your crush or just a girl name you'd like to use
Y/GF/LN: your girlfriend's last name. Or any last name you'd like.
Y/L/N: your last name
Y/F/M: your favorite movie

You are Natasha's 15 year old daughter and you are a closeted lesbian. You have your girlfriend over.

Y/N POV:

So my mom doesn't know that I like girls... heck I haven't known myself that long. I mean I have been wondering for awhile, but it's the last half year or something I've truly known.

It's not that I don't want to tell my mom.. and it's not that I don't think she'll be supportive, it's just the two small words 'what if'. What if she doesn't support me. She's never been anything but sweet to me (except when she's mad..), but to everyone else she's so harsh. She's a badass, but you know. Also she is quite strict.. what if this is one thing she won't accept.

I tell my mom everything, but not this. Not yet at least. I need to build up some courage first.

Anyways I have the tower for myself tonight, in fact I have had it almost to myself this entire week. Except Bucky and Steve have been here, but they had to join the others on the mission they're on earlier today. Sooo I invited my girlfriend over tonight. Mom isn't supposed to be home until two more days. So we should be good to go.

It's about 6pm and I'm waiting for Y/GF/N. She said she was going to be a bit late, so I'm suspecting she'll be here any minute. Right as I'm thinking this J.A.R.V.I.S announces that there's a miss Y/GF/LN here to see me. "J.A.R.V.I.S let her up please. And tell here where I am"

"Alright miss Y/L/N" J.A.R.V.I.S answers me.

About a minute later Y/GF/N enter my room. I jump up from my bed and run into her arms. "Well hello to you too" she says while laughing.

"I've just really missed you. Im so happy you could come" I look up at her while saying this, seeing as she's a bit taller than me. Yes I got my mom's bight.. and a little less.

"I've missed you toooo!" She pauses. Looks down at my lips and then back into my eyes. "And I've really missed this" she pulls me into a passionate kiss. We move over to my room.

"Ok, so do you want to watch a movie?" I ask Y/GF/N.

"Hmm yeah. We could watch Y/F/M?" She says with a smirk.

"AH! Yes! You know me so well" I say and give her a quick kiss.

We don't even make it halfway through the movie before we're in the middle of an make out session. Our tongues are fighting for dominance. She bites my lip, which makes me moan. That gives her access and she takes over. I tug at her shirt wanting it off. While she takes hers off, I take mine. Now we're both in only our bras.