Surprise! ... walked in on (S.J)

Request: WandaNatashaswife

Warning: some sexual content (not a lot but some)

So I didn't know wether to use a boyfriend or girlfriend in this scenario, so I'm using he/him pronounce but you can ofc imagine a boyfriend or girlfriend however you like. I'm not gonna make the boyfriend do anything the girlfriend can't do. So imagine whatever you want, I'm just writing what I know because at the moment I have a boyfriend. So you know. Hope that's ok. (Next time, I can use she/her pronounces)

Y/N: your name
Y/BF/N: your boyfriend's name (or girlfriend, if you don't have either, you can use your crush or any name you'd like)
Y/B/N: your best friend's name

You're Scarlett's daughter and you're 16. You have just gotten your first boyfriend and you want to have him over, the thing is Scarlett doesn't know that you have a boyfriend. You also know she'd never let a boy spend the night.

Y/N POV:

I have just gotten my first boyfriend about a month ago. I haven't told my mom about it, since I don't know how she'd react. She doesn't have many rules but she says no boys in my room (or girls if that's your case) alone. I can while she's home if the door stays open. This one she's adamant about. Like I can't even have Y/B/N in there alone.

I don't think she's trying to be controlling, because she's not that strict on much else.. I don't know.

But since me and Y/BF/N have been dating for a month, and I've been to his place, but he hasn't been to mine. We figured it was time.

I'm planning to sneak him in through the window. But first I need to get my acting face on and go down to my mother.

As I come down the stairs to the living room I can see my mom sitting on the couch watching a movie or something. I stretch and walk over to her. Then I sit down.

I yawn like 7 times the next few minutes. Then I do one big yawn and cuddles into her. "Y/N, you're tired. Go to bed" she smiles at me while she says that slowly.

"I'm not that tired. Do I have-" I interrupt myself yawning one more time.

"Yes you do missy" she brushes my hair out of my face and I look up at her with 'tired' eyes. "Have you seen yourself in the mirror? You look like you could fall asleep right her and right now"

"Alright mom. I'll go right to bed. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you" I say as I sneakily turn the volume up behind me while her focus is on me. This is so she won't hear anything.

"Goodnight baby girl. I love you" mom answers.

I go back upstairs. Close my door. It actually worked. I walk over to the window to see Y/BF/N already climbing the gutter up to my window. I open the window so he can actually get inside.

As he steps inside I embrace him in an intimate hug. I takes my face into his hands and out lips smack together in a passionate kiss. I smile into his lips.

"Heyyy" I say to him. He makes me really happy.

"Hey babe" he answers not letting go of me. We move over to the bed. He takes of his shoes and we hop onto the bed.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" I say as I get more comfortable.

"Later. Right now I'd rather do this" he says and pulls me into a kiss. This turns into a heavy make out session. I lick his lower lip asking for access. He gives it to me and my tongue finds his.

Scarlett POV:

It's been a bit since Y/N left to go to bed. Poor thing was so tired. I remembered that I had to ask her when she's leaving tomorrow morning. This is kind of important so I'm just hoping she hasn't fallen asleep yet.

I get up and walk up the stairs to her room. As I move closer I can hear some weird noises coming from inside her room. Good she hasn't fallen asleep yet, maybe she decided to watch a movie or something.

I knock, but open the door right after not waiting for answer. "Hey Y/N! Ehm about tomorro-"

Y/N POV:

The kiss was growing more and more passionate, my shirt was on the floor and I was only in my bra. Y/BF/N was also shirtless.

That's when I hear a knock and the door opening. In the door my mom is standing. I jump away from Y/BF/N. Quickly throw a blanket to him and take one for myself.

My mom quickly turns around and closes the door after her. I look over to Y/BF/N. "So that just happened" I say to him. He grins back.

"Well it could've been worse." He says still smiling.

"How? How could this possibly be worse. My mom just walked in on us MAKING OUT, both without our shirts. And she didn't even know I had a boyfriend!!"

He smirks at me. "We could've gotten further" just as those words leave his mouth I blush. I quickly tune back into reality.

"Ok, Y/BF/N wait here" I throw him his shirt as I take on my own. "I'll go and talk to her"

I hesitate before opening my bedroom door again. This is not a conversation I want to have with my mother... but it'll be worse if I just ignore her.

I open it and get into the hall. I make my way to her room, which is where I'm guessing she is.

As I make it to her door I knock quietly. I hear a low 'come in' from inside the door.

The door creeps open and I step inside. "Hey mom.." I say hesitantly.

"I want to wash my eyes with rubbing alcohol. No you know what I don't need eyes. Throw the whole things away" mom says as I make my way over to her.

"I'm sorry you had to see that mom... and I'm sorry I snuck him inside" she looks up at me with a look that says 'go on' "aaand I'm sorry for not telling you I had a boyfriend"

"It's ok Y/N. I just want to know why you didn't tell me? We tell each other everything" mom says and my heart breaks a bit.

"I just don't know if you'd want me to have a boyfriend... like my first boyfriend" I answer her. "It's not that I didn't want to tell you, I'm just very new to this. I don't know what I'm doing" I add truthfully

"But sweetie, what you keep forgetting is that I know what to do. I've done this before. So you can always come to me for tips in the future" mom says. Then she continues "I will not punish you because I know this is confusing times, but you have to know that you can't just sneak people in your window. If you do it again, I will have to punish you"

She looks at me serious. "I won't mom, I'm-" she interrupts me.

"Now, give your mom a hug and go up to that boy/girl of yours! Later you give me details" I run over to hug her and then turn to leave the room. "Oh and Y/N?!"

I stop and turn around. "Yeah mom?"

"Please don't fuck him tonight. Or ever with me nearby? I don't want to be close for that" she says. I can feel my face turning red.

"Moooooom!" I say embarrassed. She just laughs and then I run out of the room and up to Y/BF/N.

———————————————————————
Word count: 1330

What do you think?

Please send requests. I love them:)

If you recognize the "please don't fuck him tonight" sentence I was inspired by someone and want to give credit but I don't know which story it was. I simply can't remember. So please, if you wrote that first or know who did, let me know in the comments.

XoXo Lena<3