Y/N Rushman (N.R)

Request: Huts32

Request: Huts32

Warnings: idk if this needs any? Kissing perhaps?

Y/N is 16 in this story. For the sake of the story so is Wanda. Y/N is obviously Natasha's daughter. She was born in the red room before Nat's graduation ceremony. Nat wanted to keep her a secret for Y/N's safety.

Y/N POV:

My mother has a rough past, I do too but I was to little to remember it. My mom had me when she was in the red room. She got out when I was around a year old. She always tells me she had new motivation and became more brave to leave because of me.

This is why, after we got out, she kept me a secret from everyone. Especially after she became an avenger. I haven't met one. I don't know anything. My mom refuses to feed my curiosity, I don't get any personal details about any of them, I don't even get to watch the TV if they're on. So yeah, safe to say I don't know about them and they don't know about me.

This is why in school I use my mom's alias Rushman. I'm Y/N Rushman. It's fine, really. I know it's for my safety. Even tho I love my real last name, it's fun to pretend at times.

I go to this school, not really known to that many people. I have my friends, not even they know who I really am. But that's besides the point. A few weeks ago, a new girl started in my class. We've recently started dating. She's so wonderful, and SO beautiful. Her name is Wanda.

I tell my mom everything usually, but I haven't told her this yet. Like I've told her there's a girl I'm interested in. And that we've actually started dating, but I think it's time for them to meet.

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen where my mom is standing cooking dinner. "Ehm mom, can I ask you something?" I say.

"Uh yeah of course baby" she answers me looking at me.

"Tomorrow... would you want to meet my girlfriend?" I ask nervously.

She stops what she's doing and looks at me. "Oh honey, of course I do" she smiles and comes over to kiss my forehead.

"Great! How about when you pick me up tomorrow, we could drive her home? She's done about 10 minutes after me" I say excitedly.

"Sound like a great idea baby" she hugs me. "Well I'm sick of this cooking shit. Let's just get take-away"

"Good idea mom" I can't help but smile.

The next day rolls around and I'm actually quite nervous. It's now last period and I can't sit still. I shouldn't be this nervous. I talked to Wanda that my mom can drive her home today and that she'd love to meet her. She seemed cool with it, but like nervous too.

As the time comes closer and closer, I get more and more nervous. Just then the bell rang. I grab my bag and start to move towards the exit.

As I get out, I can spot my mom's car right away and her leaning on it with sunglasses on. "Hey mom" I say as I make my way over.

"Hi sweet pea" she says then hugs me. "How was school?" She asks.

"Good.. I think hehe.. I mean it's school?" I pause. "What do you expect?" Then I look up at her with a grin on my lips. A smile also danced on mom's lips.

Natasha POV:

I was actually kinda nervous.. I'm a grown woman for god's sake. I'm a freaking avenger. Calm yourself down Natasha. This is only my daughters girlfriend. Oh I didn't catch her name. This will be.. interesting.

A girl is a walking towards us. There's something familiar to her but the way she moves.

"Natasha?" The woman asks when she's close enough.

"Wanda? What in th-" I start.

"Wait wait wait! You two know each other?" Y/N asks.

"Nonono, wait a damn minute, Nat.. you have a kid?" Wanda asks me.

"Yeah I do.. I'm keeping her a secret for her safety, so please don't tell the team" I beg.

"I won't. But they probably will find out at one point" she says.

"Well then I'm hoping she'll be older and have a bit more training" I pause for a second. "I didn't know this was the school you were talking about back then" I say quickly.

"You didn't? Well what a weird coincidence" she says.

"I'm so confused" Y/N says. This make both me and Wanda laugh.

"I guess you got your wish baby.. you now know one of my team mates" I tell my daughter. She still isn't over the shock.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks Wanda.

"Well I didn't know you were Nat's daughter. It's not like I speak about the avengers to people I meet. At school I'm not an avenger. I'm a student" Wanda explains. That I can truly understand.

I turn to hug my daughter. "I'm happy Wanda is the one you got to know first. She's truly a good person and your age" mom says.

"I love you mom. I understand why you keep me a secret. I want you to know that" I say.

"That lifts a thousand tons off of my shoulders" I tell my daughter.

"Come on Wanda, you too. Get in this hug" I say motioning for her to come closer. She then joins in on the hug.

Believe it or not, Y/N hanging out with Wanda actually does make me feel like she's a bit safer.

——————————————————
Word count: 948

Sorry this was so short, might just rewrite it later. Buuut I'm falling asleep while writing this because I'm so freaking TIREEEED!'

Hope you guys still liked it:)

Not preofread.

XoXo Lena<3

"