Sleepless nights, stressful days (N.R)

Request: MazeyNuggetI took some writers creativity on this one, since the only criteria was insomnia and age:) hope that's ok

I took some writers creativity on this one, since the only criteria was insomnia and age:) hope that's ok

Warnings: insomnia

Y/N: your name
Y/N/N: your nick name

*not proofread*
I don't know what you guys think, but I needed to add Yelena soooo that's what I did.

We don't know if Yelena was blipped, but a lot of people think so. For the sake of this story she is not.

You are Natasha's daughter, you're 13 years old. You've been going through a lot and develop insomnia.

Y/N POV:

Things haven't exactly been easy lately. School is hard, I'm worried about my mom, I've been through a lot so there's that. It's just so much stress. Mom is going on a mission. A while back my mom reconnected with her family. Especially her sister. Sooo mom's sister, my aunt is watching me for a while.

"Mom do you have to go? Do I? I could come with you?" I try one last time.

"No Y/N. You can't. I have to do this. I have to get our family back, so I need you to stay with your aunt. I have to know you're somewhere safe" she says. I can understand that, but I don't think I can handle more stress. I'm sleeping bad enough as it is.

"Mom you're the only one trying. It seems like everyone else has given up" I try to plead. Of course I want everyone back and I love that mom is trying, but she can't do this alone.

"Y/N, you don't have to be worried about me. You're staying with Yelena. She'll meet you at the airport" mom says in the type of voice so you know the discussion is over.

"Fine." I answered her. Not liking how this turned out. I'm about to get out of the car and into the airport.

"Bye Y/N/N. I love you so much" she gets out of the car.

I turn around and run into her arms. "I'll miss you" I say barely above a whisper, but mom caught it. She picks me up, which she hasn't done in a long time. I'm not that big so it shouldn't be that hard.

"I'll miss you too. Now you have to go. Say hi to Yelena from me alright?" Mom asks me to do.

"Of course I will. You promise to call as much as you can?" I ask her.

"I promise. It'll probably be late at night, but I'll do my best" she says and smile at me as I walk away.

*timeskip to when Y/N has landed*

I make my way to where aunt Yelena said she was standing. I haven't seen her in forever. I really miss her.

"AUNTIE YELENA!!" I yell once I see her. I start bolting towards her.