Whailing | Jotaro

You really needed to learn to stop procrastinating. It had been a month an a half and you were still no closer to telling him.

"Are you still troubled,___" Holly asked, she helped fix your shiro-muku and head piece back into place,"You still haven't told him?"

"I want too! It's just, I can never find the right time or the right place,I don't know if just want to spring it on him or make it special!" You were good a month pregnant by now and you really wanted to him! Least he think the child belong to someone else, that's the last thing you wanted!

"Do you want me to tell him? It's only a matter of time before you start showing,dear" Not to mention it was just about time for the ceremony to begin.

"I'll figure something out,don't worry" you fixed head piece one last time and stepped out into the shrine.

Jotaro stood as tall as ever,holding onto a  Bangasa, the oil-paper umbrella was a dark purple littered with gold Stars that gleamed in the sunlight. His own wedding kimono gleamed darkly under the early sunlight. He looked very handsome! On the side lines stood his friends and family while on the other sat yours.

"You may lift the glass"

You both took three sips from the small sake dishes and exchanged vows. Time seemed to fly by as you rose again and was walked outside to mingle with family and friends once again.

"These things are killing my feet" you leaned on jotaros arm in an attempt to fix the strap.

"Do you want to go?" Would it be considered rude to leave? Yes but his priorities were with you and your comfort.

"Nah its fine,I just need some help sitting down" you couldn't under how some woman wore these on a daily basis.

The reception lasted for about two hours before everyone headed home,"it was nice seeing everyone, Polnareff is still as silly as always"

"He got jello in my mom's lap"

"And it was funny"

"I dont think he found it funny" Jotaro has been about five seconds away from throwing the idiot out. But Jean had noticed his mistake and immediately started apologizing,not because of the threat of Jotaros fist in his face but because he genuinely felt bad.

"Your mom did though"

"She never takes anything seriously"

"Yeah, I'm surpised you didn't pick that up from her" you teased as the car pulled up to the small hotel. The smell of salt and water hit you hard as the night humidity warned up your skin. Tonight seemed like a good night to tell him.

You carried your small suit case to the door and paged for a bag carrier while Jotaro grabbed in unnecessary large amount of gifts from the trunk.

"Can't believe that old man spent that much money" he carefully placed them down as you slipped the room card into your back purse.

"He's tried jojo,cut him some slack"

You held the elevator door for him as it rose to the top floor.

"Lets see, 90 90 90....wait oh here it is!" You slipped the key into the hold and stepped into the large suite,"man I'm tired!" You kicked your shoes off and placed everything on the floor. You'd get to them later.