Diamonds and Dust (Josuke)

There was a loud pecking at your window. You sat up,fully clothed and ready to go! Eagerly slipping into your hiking shoes and grabbing your cream colored backpack. It was around 6 pm and the sun had already set on a Friday afternoon meaning you were free to go hang out with you friend!

Prying the window you came face to beak with the giant flying and normal type,Staraptor.

"Hey Staraptor! Thanks for coming to get me!"

It squawk and tuned so you could jump on its back. You jumped from you window onto its back easily and the bird took off to its trainer. The predator pokemon flew twords the forest where you knew he was waiting for you.

Staraptor circled a small clearing and quickly started desending as snow started to fall lightly.

Standing in the clearing was Josuke higashikata,hands in his pockets he grinned up at you.

"Hi jojo!" You waved at him and jumped from Staraptor's back while he was still desending,making the poor thing squwak.

"___!" Josuke yelled,pulling his mitten covered hands out of his pockets to catch you,"oof!" The both of you landed with the thud into the very cold,snow covered ground,"you've got to stop jumping off Staraptor's back,___! Your killing mine!" He groaned.

"But I know you'll always be there to catch me!" You sat on his hips,puffed of white clouds escaping your lips. He looked so cute with flushed cheeks! The cold had increased as the night went on but you didn't mind,so only if you got to see his cuteness!

"___! Come on!" He sat you both up, "you know how Hatterene gets," you winced,that psychotic pokemon of his had nearly mauled you on several occasions. It was one of the many reasons your parents never wanted you hanging around Josuke.

"I know," standing up you used all you weight,which wasnt much,to help Josuke up. Staraptor landed next to you,grooming his hair,"thanks star~" you hugged the bird tightly as Josuke put it back in its pokéball.

"So what did you want to show me? Did Dugtrio want me to do her hair again?" The 'hair' on his alolan form dugtrio always felt weird between your fingers.

"Nah thats not what I wanted to ask you,"he looked up at stars and took a deep breath,"I really wanted to show you this...thing Blinky,Diancie and everyone else made" you couldn't tell but he was sweating buckets under his winter jacket.

"Even Hatterene?! That little devil?!"

"Hatty is not a devil! You just have to know how to handle her is all" he motioned you to follow.

"I dont believe that but how is Diancie? She hasn't been making giant crystals in the house again has she?" You asked,Josuke had came across the injured pokemon a long time ago and brought it back home. You were both in middle school when it happened but the jewel pokemon had taken a like to him and decided to stay.

"Well she likes to make them but hates it when I sell them but at the same time I can use it to get that pokefood she likes to much and order those berries from the Kalos region that she loves," he sighed,rubbing his exposed neck,"so its a bit of a win-win-semi-lose situation"

You laughed brought your hands to your face,huffing in them to warm them up,"and I'm guessing Mienshao had to break them up too?"

"Oh he loves it! I have to keep him from breaking her bigger ones! It such a hassle! Hey where are your gloves?" He noticed you rubbing your hands together.

"I left them on the kitchen table but I didn't want to be late!" He bit the end of his glove,trying to pull it off when you stopped him,"im fine Josuke! My pockets have Furfrou trimmings on the inside!