Ursula Major

The sun was gleaming in your eye again. Turning over you nugged Polnareff's arm up and used him as a personal eye mask. The heater in the store had stopped working sadly,leaving you and your husband to hunt down every piece of fabric you could find to snuggle up under. Thankfully the repair man would here later this afternoon and since today was Saturday you had all afternoon to snuggle up under your husband's arm.

"Hmm" you hummed and wrapped your arms around his mid section. You loved being up under his arms and body,nothing made you feel more loved and protected than being up under him. He was your comfort person and you'd do just about anything to keep him here with you and 'Star driver'. Yes Jean had given you the run down about year ago about stands and how they worked.

Your stand was something similar to Jotaros....you forgot its name...Oh! Star platinum! It was in the same category as his in terms of power but you rarely used it so you didn't know what it could do! All you wanted was to cuddle the afternoon away.

"Hmm, Good morning,___," he yawned into his pillow and shivered when your cold feet trapped his leg for warmth,"so cold"

You smiled into his arm and scooted even closer,Jean was basically a giant teddy bear to you and no one else was allowed to cuddle him like this!

"Teddy bear..." you muttered. He rolled you over onto his chest.

"Am I? Is this all you married me for?" I

You smiled and rested your cheek on his chest,he was so warm. Perfect for snuggling and cuddling! You wanted to stay here all day! But your body was demanding that you make a trip to the bathroom!

"I gotta go to the bathroom but mmmm I dont wanna get up"

"Well you have to cause I have to go too"

"Hmm fi-fine" you sat up on his hips,your legs and hips were just big enough to wrap around his own. You couldn't help but smile down at him, even with your long hair you could still see how handsome your husband looked when he first woke up. His hair was down and sticking up in odd and wild places but to you he look amazing.

"Amore, You don't understand how you make me feel when you look at me like that," he cupped your cheek with his hand and brush a few stray strands out your face. That look in your eyes mirrored his own, that feeling of complete adoration and love! It made his heart almost burst! Seeing that look in your eyes everytime never failed to make his heart speed up.

"Your hair," you dragged your finger through it, his hair was always so soft and well kept. You wished he'd wear it down more! He looked so good with it up in a messy bun or a low ponytail.

"___, I wanted to ask you something, Its...well, its been in my mind for a long time now" he looked up at ceiling trying to gather his thoughts.

"Mm?" You perked up,you'd almost fallen asleep again listening to his heart beat and his warm hand resting on your back and lower hip.

"Well I lied,its two things that I wanted to talk to you about," he popped his fingers,he was nervous. What if you said no? "I wanted to know...how you feel about a mini-you running around?" His ears were a light red,"I mean i understand if you don't want after...anyways I know I asked you before but I just wanted to know if you still wanted to"

Kids? Now? You weren't opposed to it,not at all! Even after all that had happened you knew Jean still loved you;even though you considered youself damaged goods Jean still looked at you like you were a priceless jewel. You felt blessed knowing you'd married such an amazing and caring man. The thought of starting a family with him was so tempting but what about the store? Could you really afford to watch it and a baby?