The sun said to the moon2|Pol

A/N: Where my princess Tutu fans at? I hope this made sense? I might go back and re do/edit it idk. It's 5am I'm high off sleep deprivation.

With each adoring letter, you find yourself seeking your admirers' gaze more and more. Did he really enjoy your dancing like he said he did? Or was he just saying that?

'Stop that, someone took the time to write you a heart-felt letter, have some respect.' scolding yourself you entered the uninhabited said of the theater.

It was nice and quiet with plenty of bugs and bats to play with. However, there was work to be done, and it was time for the weekly meeting. So you scooped up the small jumping spider and carried her with you down the banister.

The busy side of the theater also had a banister that led up to the attic. You sat down on the steps. Ignoring the dust and mindlessly turned your hand around too and fro to keep the jumping spider from getting too far.

"Now ladies, as I said, the young lord will be attending one of our plays, and I have decided on the 'The Prince and The Raven' Please be sure to read the short story and ah... wait... wheres,____?"

Confused muttering hushed over the girls and staff. It was cute watching them worry.

"Above you"

Seeing every shoulder and head turn,  you waved from the darkness above and grinned the half face grin. The spider hung down from a web using your finger.

"Ah, there she is, I assume you'll be accepting the roll as the black queen?"

Another grin,"If you'll allow me."

"Very good then, now moving on to bla bla bla.."

You tuned him out, thinking back on the story. It was about a prince who saved his kingdom from an evil Raven with the help grom a swan princess who fades away into light near the end. However, the story was unfinished as the author, Drosselmeyer, had died before he could finish it.

'A book with no ending, hmm...' You knew that most plays tended to leave the story open-ended, but why couldn't the villain win for once? That sounded nice.

Once everyone had left, you stalked down the stairs silently and stood behind the short, white-haired man.

"Let's see... we'll need more paint and - GYAH!  Good heaven's woman! You nearly sent me to my mother!" He screamed and clutched his chest.

"Apologies, I didn't mean to spook you. I wanted to ask you something. The story of the prince and the Raven is unfinished, yes?"

"Yes, that is correct, I knew you of all people would be well read! That's our vile for you!" He boasted to no one but himself.

"If the story has no end, and most theaters usually leave it open-ended or have the prince win, why don't we let the Raven win? I'm sure everyone is tired of the same song and dance,oops!! No pun intended"

He thought about it for a moment," Hm, yes, I can see where you're coming from. A new ending to a classic unfinished book would bring more attention and leave an impression on our audience!"

"And I have a few new designs I'd love to show, If I may be so bold?" You asked with the tiniest head tilt.

"However, folks don't like classic being changed even if it's unfinished."

Your face must have given you away because he immediately started to back track.

"That is to say I'll think about it. If it were any other audience, however - "

"That young lord will be appearing?"

"Exactly!"

"Then at least allow me to run the dress by you? I have some ideas while you think about it."