The Arrival of Brando goods (Dio x reader)

So far it had been about a week since Giorno and his team had came back. His health had increased significantly over the past few days. His skin had returned to its Italian kissed tone had his hair had its golden luster back even golden experience requiem seemed to be looking better! Of course Giorno and his father still bickered over the smallest of things and his friends often asked for more embarrassing stories while 'secretly' searching for the photo album you put away knowing Mista and Narancia would be looking for it.

Bucciarati was a great help in the kitchen! Before they came it was just You and the other servants,well they were more like guards, often ate separately. Meaning you'd Make dinner and everyone would come snatch a plate or a bowl,mutter a thanks and head back to their rooms or...where ever they went during their free time. The only ones who would actually stay was N'doul and sometimes Hol Horse. The young man would steal an apron and get to chopping or skinning fish like it was most natural thing in the world! You two chatted away like long,lost friend no wonder Giorno liked him so much!

Abbachio was the most quiet of the bunch often seen reading a book in the library or listening to his music in the living room. He and Dio were usually seen entering and exiting the celler,you werent sure what they were talking about but knowing Dios mischievous nature it was probably nothing good.

Trish was usually found either swimming in the pool or looking at make up tutorials on t.v. She would occasionally drag you into her room and demand that you let her try out a new blush or eye shadow. You were no expert in make up but judging by the extra long stares of Mista,Narancia and even Dio she must have been doing something right.

"It must be difficult being the only girl"

"Like you wouldn't believe! It always smells like hormones and testosterone! I'm glad your here," she sighed as you did her nails,"I tried to get Fugo to paint my nail and he kept throwing a fit everytime he messed up,I ended up having to scrub paint off the wall!"

"Yes,I can tell he has a short fuse"

"Like its just nail polish,god Fugo really needs to chill out, maybe get laid or something"

"Im sure he's just always worried about you guys"

"Yeah I guess" she started to fan her nails with a crumpled sheet of white copy paper.

"I think he loves you all alot,maybe thats why he-"

Ding dong!

"Oh! Excuse me,Trish," you got up and left to go open the door, there was another Ding dong,"Coming!"

Opening the door you were greeted by the timid sight of Dios dark pinkish headed son,Rikiel!

"My little cow!" You squealed,enveloping the tall stand user,"ohhh look at you! All grown up! Here let me get your bags!"

"Its fine,mama,Iv got it" he smiled,taking his small bags into the hall way.

"Rikiel" that dark presence made itself known. Emerging from the shadows of the manor Dio looked down at his tallest son,a smirk teased his lips,"so then,you've chosen a rather difficult path,even more so than my own"

"And I will follow it through,nothing is going to stop me!" He said with great determination,his confidence had slowly risen over the past few years and gave birth to the confidant young man standing before you today! He still got sick easily though so you often checked up on him.

"Good,welcome home,oh and your brother is here,do say hello," Dio turned back into the shadows of his house leaving the two of you alone.

"How does he do that?" Rikiel muttered as you both entered the living room," and which brother does he mean?" He knew for certain it wasnt ungalo.