A bit chilly (Gyro)

Spoilers for end of STB ⚠️

This Mossling asked: I lived I'm back after reading all the gyro x readers I suggest from you and may or may not have read it 2 times but yes hi may I suggest again same stuff Dom gyro x fem reader who's childish virgin lol and of course my Gyro simping ass wants a lemon, if you end up doing this then thanks!

"Gyro! Come onnnn! We have to go!" You pulled and tugged on your husband's arm but he still wouldn't move!

He was currently lying face first on the couch of the hotel you were both currently staying at in D.C. for an anniversary party being held at the White house.

"Mozzarella~ I dont want to!" He tried used your pet name as a way to escape the trip. He didn't trust the president, not after Valentine had nearly killed him!

"Well we have too! So get up!" So you started smacking him with a pillow,"come on! Get up!"

Smack

"Come one!

Smack smack

"If you dont ill just keep hitting you!"

Smack smack smack smack smack-

"Ok! Ok!" Gyro groaned and rolled over on his back,"fuck I dont feel like getting up-OOF!" you winded him a bit by sitting on his hips.

"Ill rub your back when the party is over"

"And do I get little more extra love'en?" He placed his hands on your hip,slightly tugging at your underwear,"yow!" You popped his hand.

"Maybe,so come on! We'll be late! There's someone I want you to meet! Hes an acquaintance of Diego!"

"Ughhhh! Now I really do wanna go!" Diego
...that blond headed bastard had only gotten annoying with age.

"Pwease? Pweety pwease?" You lowered youself onto his chest and gave Him you best puppy dog eyes.

"Nooo dont you look at me like that!"

You kissed his nose

"Damn it- Fine" he sat up taking you with him, up over to the bed and dumped you on it,"you've gotten way to good at begging"

"Begging is my specialty!" You kicked your legs while Gyro put on his thick snow boots and coat topped off with his favorite hat! "Are you finally ready to go?" You slipped on your earmuffs and gloves.

"Yeah,lets get this over with," he grabbed the room keys and placed them in his pockets while you waited by the stairs,"I hate the cold" he groaned grabbing your hand.

"Well lucky for you the white house is right across the street!" Outside the hotel snow fell rather heavily,making it rather dangerous to be walking.

"I should have brought my ice boots"

"Remind me to get a pair too, oh hey look!" You pointed to one of the many Christmas trees covered in snow and lights,they flashed to the beat of some unknown song playing on the radio,"aren't they pretty?" You hooked your arm through gyros after nearly slipping and busting your ass wide open.

"Easy! And yeah I guess the views alright but your my favorite view"

"Hahah! That was your worse one yet!" You sighed as the white house door got closer and closer. Other guests showed up by carriages and automobiles but both of you decided that it was wayyyyyy to cold to be trying to get all fancy.

"And yet you love me for it"

"Yes,yes I do~" coming up to one of the guards Gyro handed him a card signed personally by Mr.Steel and President Valentine.