Bedside|Kakyoin

It was odd,sitting here in the foreign County with men you had grown to love and care for. You didn't think your 'ghost girl',as you called her,would ever be of importance. Yet here you were carefully watching over his body.

Seeing his pale,deathly pale body made you sick. Yet you wouldn't leave him, not now, not ever! Especially after his sacrifice.

"You know YakYoin," he hated that stupid nickname you'd come up with,"If you don't wake up soon,I'll shave you bald!"

You were laughing like he didn't have a fist size hole in his chest.

'I think I'm going to be sick', You watched as the metallic organs pushed and pumped blood throughout his body. Thank God for the speedwagon foundations advanced technology.

It was awful seeing him like this. Pale,ghost white skin,bags under his eyes and purplish skin where he'd gotten impaled.

"But being completely serious, You did very good Yaky, we're all proud of you" the rest of the crusaders had made their way home already. Due to his still critical condition Kakyoin couldn't be moved to a different hospital yet. But that's ok,you figured he'd like some company!

It was good three months before he could be moved to a different hospital and by then he'd already woken up. You thanked god that he was more or less himself,even if he was missing half his large intestines.

"Moring yaky" pushing the hospital door open you snuck him a chocolate bar.

"You and that nick name,I know you know how to say my name,____" he took the sweet and broke it in half,offering the other side.

"I got that for you dork,you eat it and besides,it's a cute nick name!"

"Its not"

"It is so! Don't you agree Green?" Hirophant materialized from around Kakyoins  neck.

"Dont you drag him into this"

"Sush! Green you like my nick name don't you?"  Green nodded and slithered around your neck,nuzzling your head,"see? He does like it! Awww,such a sweet heart! Why don't you treat me like this?"

"Cause your ugly"

Your jaw dropped as you fought back a laugh,"Rude! Well be that way! And here I was going to show you my latest work!"

"Did you stress crochet another frog?" He was very aware how your stand worked. Taking the smallest of piece of splinter from a door, or taking a strand of hair. You could knit complex and extremely sturdy items in under a few seconds.

"For your information Yaky, I made him a hat!" Pulling a small,fuzzy frog put of your pocket you slapped it in the red heads lap. Then pulled out an even smaller top hat and sat it on Kakyoins head! Clasping your hands together you cood "Yaky! You look so cute!! Maybe I should make you a real one?"

"___,how many things have you torn up to make all of this stuff?" He remembered the weird way your stand would turn,well it was more like change, and item and or person in yarn. He'd seen it happen before and even been on the receiving end of it!

"Ohhh nothing much,now do you want it to be blue or black?"

"___, what did you do? I remember waking up to three chairs in here,where'd they go?"

Shit,"they needed to move them out to get some machines in here last night! Guess they forgot to bring them in" you lied.

"Is that why you've been crushing my legs?"

"Was I?! Oh kak I'm sorry! You should have said something!" Standing up you knocked over your purse. Kakyoin watched as hundreds of gray,crochet animals fell out.

"...."

"How'd that get in there?"

"___,That had to be at least a hundred, is that why the doctor came in yesterday asking about the chairs?"

"....maybe" you stroked Hirophants smooth head,"Its boring in here! I just want you to hurry up and get better already" he had so many tests that needed to be done before he could go back home. His legs needed rehabilitation as well and you were just so worried about him!

"Well stressing isn't going help anyone," he patted the side of the bed so you could sit next to him,"But I do enjoy these little guys,My mother would like think alot"

"But-"he cut you off with a flick to the forhead.

"Hey,I survived this long yeah? I'm not dying any time soon,I promise"

"You better not! Or I'll get mad"

"Let me guess, I wouldn't like you when your mad?"

"Damn straight! Now what do you want for lunch?" They were testing what type of food his new body parts could and couldn't handle,"Today is seafood do you like shrimp?"

"Mmm I'll try it..." he glanced out the window. Green buds were blooming on tree branches,"I wonder...."

"Hm? What's up?" You looked up from petting H.G.

"___?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you come with me to see the cherry blossoms? Once I'm fully able again?"

You looked up a smiled at him,butterflysin your tummy,"I'd love too"