Deadly Metallic silk |Risotto🍋

Warning: nswf

Out in the outer side of Naples there is an abandoned church on 6980 Rising street,a cult,'The risen' has made another base, and their numbers have been growing in size and spreading their reach,your job is to ensure the boss that they won't cause any trouble for our trade routes.

Risotto sighed,he'd just gotten back from a hit a few nights ago. But as they say 'no rest for the wicked'. Pulling up Google he typed in the address and sure enough there was a semi falling apart church on the outskirts of Naples going under construction. He shifted through the other papers he'd been given.

'The risen' were a quickly growing cult from the east,little was known about them save for the duel horned female black widow spider symbol,or thats what everyone assumed it was.

On the back of another paper was picture of a sliver spider choker,its eight legs came together to create a chain that would wrap around the wears neck, "these are all custom made using the wearers blood for the eyes,you'll need this if you want any hope of getting in,you'll also need to memorize this 'the red eyed mother,protects and watches over us' thats all we know so far,you have your briefing now get to it'

"I swear it feels like they're sending me to my death," getting up from his chair he pricked his finger and stared intently at the picture,trying to shape his blood into the choker he saw on the picture. It took a few tries to get it right but on his third attempt he'd gotten it. Sitting the cold piece of metal around his neck he stood up and left his office.

In the living room,Prosciutto was smoking and watching something on t.v.

"They gave you another one already?"

"It is what it is"

Prosciutto rasied his non existence drink,"I'll drink to that,don't get yourself killed"

Easier said than done.

Nero took one of the keys off the counter and made his way towards one of the squads cars,hooking up the gps he pulled out and prepared for the long drive out into the outskirts of Naples. He flicked on the radio and let his window down,enjoying the warm summer air,he'd been inside almost all day today,the heat felt good on his skin.

From his spot on the road as he waited for the light to change from red to green,he could see many boats on coast and small dark dots of people scattered across the beach. The oceans cold waters holding tourist and fishermen alike on the oceans crystal blue and emerald green waters.It mixed beautifully with the golden orange sunset in the east and the dark hues of blues and purples in the west as the moon slowly rose into the sky. It was moments like these that really let him relax,if only for a few minutes.

He drove for another twenty minutes,taking the occasional turn until the beach was almost out of sight and all he could see was nothing but stupidly tall green grass in a field that kinda looked a Stephen kings book he'd read once. And thats where he saw it,the giant church that was currently being built upon in the middle of no where. He didn't see any cars parked anywhere so he parked on the side of the road near the stupidly tall grass.

Stepping out of his car Risotto took the full blunt force of Naples,hot and humid summer night as he stalked towards the church. From here he could see several people mulling about. They were dressed in casual clothing for summer but they all had the same silver glow around their necks,this was definitely the spot.