Damn,we gotta go bald (SDC)

Star dust lads get pranked by readers chan

●Polnareff

°Being his barber means you get gossip! Alot of gossip

°Both of you end talk so much shit about everyone and I mean everyone!

°"J.p did you see that lady that walked out a few minutes ago? She had on the UGLIEST eye shadow iv ever seen!

°"I was just about to say that! What is up with old woman and loud eye shadow?"
And while being with J.p you learned that he was super friendly too!

°Gives loveing cheek kisses for hellos and good byes!

Picking up your razor you skillfully nipped away at the baby hair growing on the back of your friends neck. You grabbed an eletric shaver and easily shaved off all the unwanted hair but you were bored like really really bored so you decided to mess with your friend!

Pulling your phone and clicked on an app that had a bunch of sounds on it and click on the 'buzz' sound. Setting your real one down you quickly held your finger on the button and jerked forward.

"Oh shi-"

Polnareff pulled the warm towels off his face,"what? What happened?"

"Damn,I messed up we gotta go bald"

"What?! Non non non non! Tell me it isn't true!!" He panicked and grabbed the nearest mirror and checked the back if his head and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that you were just messing with him

●Joseph

°May or may not dose off while getting a fade

°"Oi,come on old man, you keep nodding off and I might nic you"

°"Fine, fine, anyways,__, did I ever tell you about that one time my uncle got kidnapped on the plane we were on?"

°He will talk your ear off

°Not that you don't enjoy it though,the man can really keep a conversation going! Not to mention he has really cool stories!

°He'll show you some cool slight of hand tricks if he gets bored tho

°Loves to brag about his family and how good they're doing

"-and My grouchy grandson wants to become a marine biologist! Ain't that cool? He'll be swimming with dolphins!"

While he chatter your ear off about his grandson and his other friend you suddenly had a big brain moment!

You tilted his head to the side and then to the other side,"Yo Damien!" You called your co worker over.

"Whats up? Hey Mr.joestar!" You winked at the dark skinned teen and ran your fingers over the spot you just shaved,"damn what did you do?"

"Can you fix it?" You asked trying not to laugh.

"Hey! Fix what? What did you do,___?" He shifted in his seat.

"Don't worry Mr.J.S, I can fix it,right Damien?"

He sucked in a breath and pursed his lips,"sheeeet"

You turned on your phone and used the 'buzzing' sound effect and swiped your phone over the back of his neck. You suddenly 'turned off' your clippers and covered your mouth.

"Hey! ___!"

"Damn Mr.joestar I messed up,we gotta go bald"

"The hell do you mean bald!? ___! What the hell did you do?!" He stood at full height and tried to look for a bald spot, there was none,"___! You rat!" He cursed you,smacking you over the head,with love of course," you almost gave me a heart attack!" He yelled but you were too busy laughing to really care!