Metal storm | Kakyoin

"Hey Jotaro do you know how to-" kakyoin looked up from his lunch after feeling the larger teen move. They'd been sitting on the roof top for lunch when he'd heard someone else enter,he didn't bother looking up at the time but it must have been someone of interest since Jotaro of all people moved.

"You got a lighter?" He asked,letting you sit between him and Kakyoin.

"What? Yours die too? Damn thats the whole reason I came up here" you swore,pulling out your lighter and giving it a few flicks before a flame emerged,"finally" you lit the end of your cigarette and took a quick drag before turning the light end to Jotaros unlit one,"you could have said thank you asshole"

"Fuck off"

You two didn't really get along it seemed,"So Jotaro,is this your friend? Hello" he held out his hand to you,"my name is Kakyoin Noriaki"

You looked at him and pulled the cigarette from between your teeth,"oh so your that cute red head everyone was talking about"

"C-cute?!" He flushed,this was the first time someone had called him cute to his face like this,"your joking? Right?"

"Nah,your real cute," you scooted closer to him, "you got a girlfriend?"

What? This wasn't happening there was no way-" um no?"

"Good," you took his pencil out of his hand and wrote your number down,"call me," and a few moments later the bell rang,"see you later Nori~"

"Um yes! I'll definitely call you after school!" He had no idea what he was getting himself into. He waved goodbye to the both of you and Jotaro then disappeared behind the door.

.
.
.

"Im going to fuck him"

Jotaro choked,"dont you fucking dare,___"

You glanced at him out of the corner of your eye and snuffed out your cigarette,"too late~" you waved goodbye to him without looking back and entered the school,actually going to class for once.

You forgot how boring school was,the only thing keeping you there was the thought of getting the jump on the cute red head today! You'd gotten paied plus you had a cute outfit back at home just waiting to be worn! You day dreamed till the last bell rang and you were the first out the door.

You slipped your black punk boots on and waited near the gate,waiting for either the sound of fangirls or bright red hair. Scanning the crowd you could see Jotaro yelling at a bunch of girls as they came your way.

"Oh,___,your still here?" He asked,pulling out his shades.

"Yeah I got impatient,you wanna go look at some comics at the weeb center ?" You asked,following him as he waved goodbye to his friend.

"The weeb center? I haven't been there in forever!" He'd complete forgotten about it! "Oh but I'm sure your busy-"

"Then let's go,Iv got nothing better to do,but do you mind if I stop by my place to change?"

"Not at all!"

"Your not going to change?" You questioned,together you both crossed the street.

"I prefer to have it on actually,maybe its just me but this uniform is very comfortable"

"Well it certainly looks good on you" you pulled your house key out of your skirt pocket as your house came into view,"do you want to come in for a moment?" You asked,opening the gate.

"I'll stay here,I dont want to intrude on you-"

You grabbed his hand and pulled him twords your house anyways,"oh come on! I'll get you a drink! Besides my folks aren't home right now!"