Resin (kakyoin x reader)

He was sitting math class when it happened,writing down numbers and putting things in his calculator when he felt something fall onto his hand.

"Hm? Ah!" His earring! The plastic cherries had fallen off! It rolled across the cold floor and bumped harmlessly on your shoes.

The vibrant red immediately caught your attention and you leaned down to pick it up,"a ball?" You muttered to yourself a bit confused but then you realized that It looked rather familiar,wasn't this Noriaki-san earring? Turning in your seat you met his gaze. You sat in the back of the classroom near the door while he sat diagonally from you to the left,"is this yours?" You whispered catching the attention of the girls who sat next to you.

He nodded and help out his hand. You tried to reach and give it too him but your arm didn't quit make it.

"___,Kakyoin,please refrain from passing notes in class" you immediately herded your hand back and went back to writing down equations. You'd just have to give it to him after class.

By the time the bell rang your mind had been so focused on the test you had coming up in all of your classes that you almost forgot what you had in your pocket until the red head stopped you the hall.

"Ah!___-san! Do you still have my cherry earring?" He asked,slightly out of breath,you had a very fast pace and he almost lost you in the crowd.

You nodded and fished it out of your skirt pocket.

"Thank you,I'm sorry that Mr.Goshi caught us like that,I didn't mean to get you into trouble" he really didn't like his teacher all that much,he was ridiculously strict.

You shrugged your shoulders when you felt a large presence behind you.

"Kakyoin hurry up" glacing behind you,you almost yelped! Jotaro kujo, the school biggest heart throb and biggest delinquent. He was scary just as he intimidating,this was as close as you'd ever gotten to him and you wanted to leave,now.

Waving good bye to kakyoin you hurried away from the massive teen. Power walking home you passed by small clumps of teens until you reached your gate. Stepping inside you took your shoes off and made a beeline for your for.

Dropping your bag onto your bed you pulled down the latter that led to the attic where your favorite hobby sat on the large desk.

Your Resin collection,you made earrings and basically anything you could craft! Your father had gotten you into the arts after you both moved. You had boxes and boxes worth of earrings,ash trays,cup holders and just about anything else in the boxes farthest to the wall. Your dad always told you that you should try and make some money off your work but you were far to shy to try.

Sitting down you looked the tools sitting before you. What were going to make today?

.
.
.
"Oh!" You had a perfect idea! Grabbing your tools you started to get to work. You grabbed some red clay and made them into circles then grabbed some green for the stems. You grabbed some clapes,chains and earring backs to go with them! Grabbing your resin you covered them in liquid plastic. You then grabbed your lighter and made the resin harden.

Standing up you grabbed a box and placed the earrings inside,ready to be worn. You hoped that the ginger didn't already go out and buy a new pair.

Grabbing your dolphin and seater mold you started making cute pins. Maybe you'd give these to Kujo-san? He seemed to like marine biology,but then again most guys didn't like girly things,hmm....ah!