c h a p t e r - e l e v e n

London

"I can't believe your going on a double date with me!" Sobari yelled, sitting on my bed as I applied the last of my lipstick.

"I can't believe Rome tricked me into going on a double date with you." I sighed.

"Don't be a pouty puss. He's probably nervous, he's had a crush on you since forever."

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Not forever."

"Maybe you're just starting to notice but he's had heart eyes for you since we all met." She smiled. "You ready?"

I nodded.
"Yeah, they're outside?"

"Yes ma'am."

I followed her out and we quickly walked out to the car where Justin and Rome resided.

"Finally, the princesses have arrived." Justin smirked, pulling off.

"Ha. Ha." Sobari chuckled, kissing his cheek.

"You look nice." Rome smiled.

"Thank you."

"You actually got dressed with the lights on today."

I rolled my eyes and hit the back of his head as he laughed.
"Where are we heading?"

"It's a surprise, so just enjoy the ride babygirl."

I sighed and sat back, giving in to the element of surprise. Soon enough we pulled into the parking lot of a familiar place that I swore not to go to.

"Oh hell no!" I exclaimed, stepping out of the car.

"Here she goes." Justin chuckled.

"Calm down drama queen." Rome smiled, walking over to my side.

"Sobari! You didn't tell me we were coming here!" I sighed.

"I knew you wouldn't come if I told you. Just try it out. Maybe it'll be fun." She said giving me a reassuring smile.

For many people, the sensation of flying through the air was welcomed. For me, it did nothing but elicit panic.

"No. No absolutely not!" I yelled, regretting even walking into the zip line park.

"Oh come on London." Rome chuckled behind me.

Sobari wrapped her arm around my shoulders, giving it a comforting squeeze.
"Come on, weren't you the one saying we act like your a hermit. This is a chance to prove that your more than that."

I rolled my eyes.
"Not the same thing! At all."

I peered over the ledge that I was standing on, as my entire body shivered as I realized how high up off the ground we were. I was harnessed to a pulley attached to a cable that stretched from a higher elevation to a way lower elevation. The notion that I was safely strapped on, and had listened to the instructors directions, did nothing to tame my fears.
I noticed Rome nod to Justin and Sobari while motioning me back.

"Alright then, see you guys down there!" Sobari smiled, as they readjusted their harnesses.

With a loud yell, Justin was off, gliding down the cable line with ease.

"It's just like flying!" He shouted, echoing down the line.

"Wait for me!" Sobari called, waiting until he safely landed at the bottom before sipping after him.

My eyes widened as I noticed the speed the went down with.

"They're daredevils huh." Rome chuckled while shaking his head before snaking an arm around me waist, holding me tight.