c h a p t e r - t e n

London

I tied my hair up in a tight bun before scanning my outfit one more time. I had thrown on some loose capris with swim shorts underneath and a loose t-shirt with my bathing suit top underneath it. I threw some sandals on and walked out of my room bumping right into Sobari.

She furrowed her eyebrows.
"Where you headed roomie?"

"The pool." I shrugged, grabbing my keys.

"By yourself?"

"Yea, I can handle life without being codependent." I smiled.

"Well excuse me." She chuckled. "Be back by 8! I'm making pasta."

"Of course!" I chuckled, walking out the door.

I put the address into my gps seeing that it wasn't unreasonably far. Soon enough I was pulling up to the large mansion of the Curry's. My nervousness rose as I parked my car and checked my reflection in the mirror before getting out.
I got this.

Stephen

"Girls!" I sighed.

Once I had finally got this swimsuit on Ryan, Riley had disappeared. Then once I started looking for Riley, Ryan disappeared. Soon enough the doorbell rang and the girls each ran to the foyer.

"Here we are." Riley smiled.

I let out a relieved chuckle. I turned to open the door, and felt an instant change of energy. I gave her a quick hug before letting her in.

"Hey Steph."

"Hey London, Ayesha was supposed to be here but she got called into work."

She smiled.
"That's okay. Who are these big girls?"

"Girls, this is London, she's going to be teaching you guys how to swim. London these are my two beautiful daughters, Riley and Ryan."

The girls gave her a shy wave and she did the same in return.

"Let me show you to the backyard."

She nodded, following me along with the girls. As we walked back to the backyard, her eyes slightly widened.
"Wow, your backyard is beautiful."

"Thank you." I smiled.

She turned to the girls and bent down.
"Are you guys ready to learn how to swim?"

"I'm scared." Riley sighed.

"It's okay, you know I was scared to swim at first, but after a little bit of practice I was swimming like Ariel."

"Really?" She asked.

I nodded.
"You want to swim like Ariel?"

She nodded.
"Yes!"

London chuckled and grabbed her floaties for the girls.
"Alright let's get you guys in this so we can be safe okay?"

The girls nodded and put the floaties on. My phone vibrated and I looked down to see I got a text from Kevin saying he was here.

"Um, are you good with the girls?" I asked.

She nodded.
"Yeah. We'll be fine."

I nodded and walked back in the house, opening the front door.

"Damn you took your time." He chuckled, walking in.

I rolled my eyes.
"I wasn't expecting you, so what brings you?"