21 | RIDE IT (Censored)

21 | RIDE IT

"Never have I ever..." Alicia makes a purposeful pause while dragging her eyes around the room full of people.

Everyone is seated in a circle on the floor of the living room, Nichole nestled between Ademar and Taehyun. Bonnie is smiley and completely in her element as she sits between Yeonjun and Benjamin, Taehyun's friends; Alicia closes out the circle, sitting next to Ademar's friends, Joaquín and Isaac. She's been enjoying the eye candy, but not nearly as much as her single bestie, Bonnie.

"... had a threesome," Alicia finishes. Half of the circle drinks. "Wait. Do toys count?"

"No, girl! Threesomes require living, breathing human beings." Nichole laughs while refilling her shot glass. She passes the bottle of alcohol around to the other drinkers. "Alright. Who's next?"

"Yeonjun," Bonnie says, eyeing him fondly. "And since we're already on the topic of sex, let's switch it up a bit! Instead of saying things that you haven't done, how about we say things that we have done... and if you haven't done it, then you have to drink."

"So, Never Have I Ever but backward?" Nichole asks. Bonnie nods. "What about the person speaking? Since they've done the thing, that means they have to drink too, right? Or... do they not drink since we're doing this the other way? I'm confused and slightly drunk."

"The speaker drinks before telling us what they've done," Bonnie says, making up the rules along the way. "The players who haven't done what the speaker says will drink. The players that have done it before, don't drink. And yes, I'm trying to get us all fucked up tonight. Might as well get comfortable because we're staying over."

"Uh... not me? I have a man to get home to," Alicia immediately protests. "I'm completely against drinking and driving, don't get me wrong! But my shots have been water, not alcohol."

"Fine. Everyone stays but Alicia," Bonnie clarifies. She then turns her attention back to Yeonjun, smiling brightly. "I dare you to tell us something freaky... Surprise me, handsome."

Yeonjun leans in close to whisper something in her ear, making her giggle.

"Get a room!" Nichole teases.

"We actually have a guestroom if you two would like to call early dibs," Taehyun laughs. "Just try not to make too much of a mess tonight, alright?"

"Thanks, hyung. We'll be careful." Yeonjun takes a shot before going his turn. "Never have I ever got caught while having sex in public."

Everyone takes a shot signaling that they haven't experienced that before, except for Yeonjun and Joaquín. Ademar goes on to tease his friend.

"Do I know this person?"

"Isabelle Pérez," Joaquín answers. "We almost got arrested, but the manager of the store gave us a break because we were young. Would've married that girl if she hadn't moved away."

"It was only puppy love, amigo," Ademar says. "You would have grown out of it eventually."

"Not to interrupt, but I'm genuinely surprised that your nasty ass had to drink," Nichole says to Ademar, playfully nudging him in the side. "You've really never had sex in public before?"

"Oh, I most definitely have," Ademar smirks, flashing a look towards Taehyun. "Several times, actually. But I've never gotten caught."

"Me either," Taehyun adds. "Don't worry, baby. We'll help you cross that line one day."

Nichole blushes. "Looking forward to it."

When midnight finally rolls around, Alicia takes off. Bonnie and Yeonjun take the guestroom while Benjamin, Joaquín, and Isaac take the couches in the living room. Everyone is wasted and feeling good, but after the trio shower and climb into bed... they decide to play another game.

"Tae-Tae, how about we put on a show for our baby girl?" Ademar suggests. "We fucked up earlier, and we promised that we'd make it up to her later... and later is now."

"I like the sound of that." Taehyun crawls to the foot of the massive bed where Nichole has stretched herself out. She's naked and laying on her front, using her arms as a pillow for her head. Taehyun kisses her briefly. "Would you like that, baby? Want to see me make a mess out of our pretty boy?"

Nichole nods, a lazy grin on her face. "I'm a little tired, but not tired enough to miss this show. Can you promise me one thing, daddy?"

"Anything, gorgeous."

"Will you take care of me after you take care of Addy?"

"Of course. I'd never leave you hanging." Taehyun kisses her again, then he pulls back with a smile and a dark look in his eyes. He turns to make his way back up the bed, and once he reaches Ademar, the real fun begins. "Stretch out vertically. Baby girl needs a good view and I can't have her staring at my back the whole time."

Ademar hurriedly moves to the center of the bed, laying vertical like Nichole. He looks at her and blows her a kiss. "Keep those pretty eyes open and on us, mi amor."

"Always." Nichole scoots closer to them, kissing Ademar while grabbing hold of his erection. "Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" Taehyun answers while getting settled in between Ademar's legs. He opens the bottle of lube and pours a generous amount onto Ademar's puckering hole.

"I want to help make Addy a mess... will you let me play as well?"

"I'd never tell you no." Taehyun winks at her. "After we make him cum, we'll clean him up together, and then I'll fuck you to sleep while he watches. How does that sound, baby?"

Nichole answers with a moan, the wetness already leaking from her pussy. "Sounds perfect."

. . .