30 | THE END

SEVERAL YEARS LATER

SEVERAL YEARS LATER

It always puts a smile on Nichole's face when Taehyun and Ademar wake her up with kisses and cuddles.

They're a tangled mess in bed, arms and legs draped over one another. Their new custom-made mattress is absolutely massive in size and could comfortably fit up to five people and yet, Nichole continues to wake up with at least one arm and a leg draped over Taehyun and Ademar. The two don't mind, however. They always have fun teasing their irresistibly sexy fiancée.

"I don't think we have the time for this," Nichole whispers against Taehyun's lips, moaning a little as Ademar caresses her ass from behind. "Today's a busy day, remember?"

"Yes, and I'll start to care more about it right after we fuck you," Taehyun replies, his morning voice deep and incredibly arousing. "Addy."

"Hmm?" Ademar answers inaudibly, his mouth busy planting kisses on Nichole's neck and shoulders. He makes eye contact with Taehyun who then gives him a wink and a nod, unspoken words being passed between them. "Mornings like this are the ones that I love the most," Ademar chuckles while slipping underneath the covers, his head settling between Nichole's legs.

"Oh my God..." Nichole moans at the feeling of being licked. Taehyun keeps her mouth engaged by kissing her deeply, one of his hands playing with her breasts and stiff nipples.

Although today is indeed a busy one, Nichole would be lying if she said mornings like these weren't a favorite of hers either. The trio remains in bed and continues to fool around for a while, eventually tiring themselves out and falling back asleep.

When they awake about two hours later, they finally get up to shower and get dressed for the day.

Nichole, the one who takes the longest to get herself together, later meets up with Taehyun and Ademar in the kitchen. The latter is making breakfast (or what could be considered lunch since it's already past noon), and Taehyun sits at the kitchen island doing something on his laptop. Nichole walks over to him and takes a seat before stealing a sip of his coffee.

"Don't tell me you're back to looking up places for us to go for our honeymoon," Nichole says with a smile, eyeing Taehyun's laptop screen. "We still have plenty of time for all of that."

"You know he likes to be prepared a hundred years in advance." Ademar teases from the stove. "It's cute, isn't it?"

"Too cute." Nichole kisses a now pouting Taehyun on the cheek before answering the vibrating cell phone in her pocket. She checks the Caller ID before answering. "I know I'm running a bit late, but I swear I'll have the cupcakes delivered before the guests arrive."

"You better! Because my baby shower can't be complete without The Sweet Spot's delicious goodies," Bonnie replies. "What was your nasty ass doing anyway?"