23 | MAILBOX

23 | MAILBOX

After spending an eventful week in Fiji, the trio return home hungry and exhausted.

Nichole immediately plops down on Ademar's sofa once inside the condo. She lets the boys do all the heavy lifting with the bags, silently admiring them.

Celebrating Taehyun's birthday out of the county had been the most fun she's had in years. She and Ademar planned everything, purposely leaving Taehyun in the dark until the very last minute. He hadn't expected his lovers to make a big deal out of his birthday, well maybe just Ademar, but he loved every second of his surprise. They would've stayed longer if only they didn't have jobs to manage and businesses to run.

"I hate to sound like a snobby ass bitch but that food in first class didn't hit like I thought it would," Nichole mumbles. "I'm starving. Should we order takeout?"

"Nah. We've splurged enough," Taehyun laughs while bringing in the last bag. He and Ademar collapse next to Nichole, everyone sporting lazy smiles. "I can whip up something simple after I grab a few ingredients from my place. Anyone down for some Korean cuisine?"

"I'll be down for it even more if you make said cuisine while naked." Ademar winks, quickly receiving a playful swat on the leg from Nichole. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

"No. You said something horny, as usual." Nichole rolls her eyes, teasing. "Why is your sex drive forever on ten? The audience would like to know."

Ademar pulls her onto his lap while briefly kissing Taehyun. "How can I possibly stay soft when my partners are two of the most stunning human beings on this wretched planet?"

"Aigo. This guy never stops." Taehyun chuckles. "Always the smooth-talker."

"It's part of my charm," Ademar adds, grinning wickedly. He stands with Nichole in his arms, heading towards his bedroom. "First we shower, then we eat, then we fuck, and then we sleep."

"Gonna let me top you again?" Nichole whispers near Ademar's ear, one hand lightly stroking the back of his neck. "What happened in Fiji doesn't necessarily have to stay in Fiji..."

"You're talking like this after calling me out for being too horny? Seriously?" Ademar laughs, setting her down once inside the bathroom. He meets her eyes while reaching for the hem of her shirt. "And here I thought it was only my mind in the gutter."

"Pretty sure all our minds live in the gutter." Taehyun joins them a few minutes later, already half-dressed. He looks at Ademar and smirks. "But with you, Addy... yours definitely comes from the filthiest part."

"And that, my loves, is what makes me so damn addicting." Ademar draws a bath while Nichole and Taehyun finish undressing, occasionally stopping to kiss and grope each other.

Fifteen minutes later, the three of them are in the bathtub and up to their necks in bubbles.

"Oh my God... That feels so good I might actually cum," Nichole groans. She's laying against Ademar, her eyes closed, and body fully relaxed as Taehyun massages her feet. "How are you so perfect at everything you do? What's your secret? And don't tell me you sold your soul to the devil... otherwise, I'll have to fight him for it."