11 | ONCE A WEEK (Censored)

11 | ONCE A WEEK

Nichole isn't quite sure how it all started.

One minute, she was having a serious conversation with Ademar and Taehyun in the living room; the next minute, they're all in Ademar's bedroom hastily peeling each other's clothes off.

Nichole isn't quite sure how it all started, but she's eager to see things through until the end.

"Who do you want it from first, baby girl? Or we can take you at the same time, it's up to you..." Ademar is drunk with lust, all five of his senses heightened and tingling as he hovers above Nichole on his bed, marking her neck, kissing and sucking on her pretty brown skin. Her soft moans are like music to his cock and he isn't sure how much longer he can last without being buried balls deep inside of her.

"I don't care," Nichole pants, feeling blissfully buzzed out with all the different hands groping and caressing her now that she's fully nude. "I don't care how you do it. Just want to feel you, want to feel both of you..." She looks over Ademar's shoulder and makes eye contact with a naked Taehyun. He gives her a smirk and a wink before gently pulling Ademar off of her, positioning him in between her legs instead.

"God, I love it when he takes control." Ademar chuckles, darkly. He looks up at Nichole from in between her legs and grips her thighs, encouraging her to lock them over his shoulders for better support. "Tae-Tae used to love being inside my mouth. He used to always compliment me, told me how good I was at taking his big cock down my throat. You like my mouth too, don't you, baby girl?" Ademar keeps his eyes on Nichole, being the biggest tease as he licks at her wet opening a few times. She gives him the reaction he was seeking, and he chuckles. "Yeah, you love my wicked tongue. Tell me how much. I want to hear you."

"We both do." Taehyun rests on his knees in behind Ademar's half propped up body, gently massaging his gorgeous ass. 

"I love it. S-so much. Taste me, please..." Nichole is loud in her pleasure as Ademar proceeds to eat her out. Her hands clutch at the bedsheets and she struggles to keep her eyes open, but she does. She doesn't want to miss a bit of what's happening in front of her right now.

. . .

Ademar is so out of it that he can only nod. 

He watches in silence as Taehyun moves to flip Nichole over doggy style, switching out the condom for a fresh one before taking her roughly from behind. He easily slips into her, the insides of her thighs still glistening wet with her arousal as he pounds into her with the same passion and urgency that he'd used with Ademar.

Nichole matches his movements, throwing her ass back with each thrust forward that Taehyun makes. She eventually falls apart for the second time after Ademar reaches over to fondle her clit. Taehyun joins her in euphoria shortly after, cumming hard for the first time this evening.

When he later pulls out of her, they both collapse onto the bed, laughing.

"If we're really going to try to make a healthy relationship between the three of us work," Nichole says, breathless, "then we have to promise to do this at least once a week." Ademar and Taehyun make eye contact first, smiling, then they look over at Nichole. "That a yes?"

"A thousand yesses," Ademar replies. "Hell, I'll give you a million if you'd like."

Taehyun chuckles. "What he said."

The trio spends the rest of the night and some of the following morning holed up in Ademar's apartment, more specifically his bedroom. And the longer that they're around each other, the stronger their faith becomes in their newfound, newly titled relationship.

Things are certainly looking up, and Nichole is excited to see what the future has in store for them.

. . .

Reading Author's Notes is important. Please refer back to the one posted at the end of Chapter 6 to understand WHY this book has censored mature scenes and where you can read the uncensored versions.