08 | NO HOLDING BACK (Censored)

"So, what's the verdict?" Taehyun asks.

"My verdict? Well, I suppose the movie was..." Nichole takes a moment to reflect on the film they just watched as she and Taehyun walk back to Taehyun's car. They take their time, neither of them eager to go their separate ways.

The night is young and there is still time for trouble to be made.

"Alright, let me guess... It was painfully underwhelming?" Taehyun suggests with a smile. Nichole nods, giggling. "Great minds think alike, remember?"

"Yeah, it was pretty bad," Nichole admits. "I really hate it when movie trailers make it look like the film is gonna be super badass but when you go to actually watch it... it's just ass."

Taehyun laughs. "They really know how to reel you in and take your money, don't they?"

"Hell yeah," Nichole replies. "We were totally robbed tonight."

"I know, and those tickets weren't cheap either. Part of me is tempted to go back to ask somebody for a refund," Taehyun jokes. Nichole laughs, nodding in agreement. "Looks like it's only ten o'clock," Taehyun says after checking the time on his watch. He then looks over at Nichole, silently admiring her beautiful profile. "Ready to call it a night?"

"Not really." Nichole turns to meet Taehyun's eyes and immediately her heart goes to fluttering like crazy. "I-I mean, I could eat something. How about you?"

Taehyun smirks at the wicked image that pops into his head of him burying his face in between Nichole's thighs and... "Yeah, I'm sure we can find someplace to grab a bite to eat."

"And I'm paying this time," Nichole says. "You paid for our tickets to see this trash film and I feel absolutely terrible about it. The least that I can do to make up for that is to buy us dinner. And I won't take no for an answer, so don't you dare try it."

"Yes, ma'am." Taehyun chuckles, holding his hands up as a sign of defeat. "You'll get no backtalking from me, I promise."

"Good boy—" Nichole is abruptly cut off after a man, who's very clearly under the influence of something strong, roughly bumps into her shoulder after trying to pass her and Taehyun on the small sidewalk. It's such a rough bump that Nichole nearly trips and falls. Luckily, Taehyun grabs her at the last second. "Hey! How about you watch where you're going next time?"

Nichole's outburst draws attention from others. A few people walking in the front and back of her and Taehyun cut their conversations and begin staring. Everyone nearby can sense that a scene is about to unfold, a very nasty one at that, as the drunken man whirls around to get in Nichole's face.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to, bitch?" the drunk man replies, reaching out to shove Nichole but he doesn't get far because Taehyun moves forward to place himself in front of her.