07 | CURSED KITTY

07 | CURSED KITTY

Bonnie stares at Nichole in awe.

"I, Bonnie Coleman, simply cannot believe that my best friend is out here fuckin' on two fine ass men, really living her best thot life... I'm so damn proud of you, Nic. So damn proud."

Nichole laughs. "I'm not fuckin' on both of them... just Mari. Taehyun and I are taking things slow. We've only been talking for a couple of weeks and haven't even held hands let alone kiss."

But still, Nichole can't stop herself from smiling while thinking of Taehyun. He's like the breath of fresh air that she hadn't known she needed.

"He's super sweet and gentle with me," Nichole says. "The total opposite of Ademar, not that I'm complaining. I'm honestly crazy about them both."

"You know what they say, honey. Two is better than one," Bonnie smirks, looking shameless. "And as I always like to say when it comes to the bedroom boom, the more the merrier."

"You're a lil' freak..." Nichole shakes her head, giving her friend a genuine look of surprise. "At this point, what haven't you tried in the bedroom?"

"Anal. I ain't about that life. But let's get back on topic—this isn't about me, it's all about you, sis! Tell me more about your boys."

"Sure. We'll get back to you later," Nichole teases, playfully rolling her eyes. "Anyway. While we're on the topic of threesomes, I personally don't think I could handle two men at the same time," Nichole says shyly. Just thinking about the three of them in bed together – her, Ademar, and Taehyun all naked and sexing the night away – she shivers at the filthy thought. "Plus, I shouldn't think about them like that."

"Why not? I'm sure they think about you in ways that'd make you blush if only you knew the details."

Nichole shrugs. "I don't know. Just feels... wrong? I mean, I guess I kinda know how Ademar would feel, hypothetically speaking on the threesome. He's a wild child, super open-minded and down for whatever, but I have no idea about Taehyun. He's hard to read sometimes. Besides, it's too early to ask him about such things anyway."

"Nonsense! One of the keys to a successful relationship is good communication. If you want to turn up with the both of them at the same time, let that shit be known. They might be up for it. You'll never know until you ask."

"How about we stop talking about sex and get back to you giving me moral support for secretly dating two men and not telling them about each other, please?" Nichole pouts, tossing a pillow at Bonnie. "Am I a player, Bon? Is that really what I'm doing right now, playing them both?"

"You're doing whatever the hell you want and that's perfectly fine and fuck whoever tries to judge you for it," Bonnie says. "Until one of them asks you to be theirs exclusively, I say continue letting them entertain you. Have fun and be happy... just try not to get pregnant along the way."