Chapter 11

I finish my milkshake and sit back in my chair. I feel really bloated now. I can't believe I ate all that and finished that milkshake. It was all so tasty. I hope we come back here again.

"How was that?" Tim asks, leaning towards forwards and resting his elbows on the table.

"Really good. Thank you for bringing me here," I tell him honestly.

"It's my pleasure," he smiles. "Shall we go?"

I nearly nod but realise walking isn't going to feel that great.

"Mind if we sit here for a bit longer?" I ask nicely.

"Not at all. I've got my car here if you want to come with me back to my place?" He offers.

I nod. I love spending time with Tim, and the contrary would be walking all the way back up the hill to my house. No thank you.

I feel a burp rising so I shield my mouth and let out the air. The milk had bloated me.

We lock eyes once for a moment and Tim pushes his unfinished milkshake slowly towards me.

He want me to have it. And I want to have it for him. I'm so full but it's just another glass of milkshake—not even a full one. Not keen on leaning forward again, I pick the glass up and bring the straw to my lips.

"These shakes are incredible," I say and Tim nods in agreement.

"Yeah, it's like the only thing on the menu that hasn't changed since this place started up," he explains.

I take another sip.

"You come here regularly?" I query. It sounded like he did.

"Yes, usually I'll grab coffee in the morning."

We continue talking. Tim says he wants to bring me back here whenever I want. That got me excited. There were multiple other things on the menu that caught my eye.

I look down to see I've nearly finished this shake too. Damn. I could practically feel my stomach stretching in protest. For some reason it felt good. And I knew I was pleasing Tim.

I paused for a bit, until I felt like I had enough space to finish it. Then, wanting to ignite that certain feeling again, I ditched the straw like before, and gulped down the remaining amount of liquid. I placed the glass back on the table and looked at Tim. He now held the same expression as before, his eyes dark.

"Let's get out of here," he says in a low tone, standing up.

I nearly protest but I decide to take his hand and let him pull me up. He pays and then leads me to his car, my stomach heavy and uncomfortable.

A shiny black Aston Martin. I suspected he was wealthy. His house, a boat, and now, a fancy car. He opens the passenger door for me and I sit down, finding relief from my discomfort.

Tim slides into the drivers seat and shuts the door.

"I can't believe how much you ate," he turns to me.

"I know. I don't think there's any room left," I say, looking down and resting a hand on my bloated belly.

When I gave him again, his face is close and his hand hovers beneath my ear. He tilts my face towards him and kisses me passionately, and strong feelings build up inside me. I apparently had no idea how much I actually felt for this man.